Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.folklore.computers,rec.food.cooking

Default Some sonofabitch has my computer.

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:45:41 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

> wrote

>>>Not to mention the glaring errors in his writing. Do you suppose
>>>Mickey checks his nonsense before posting it to Usenet?

>> Given a choice, I'll take his nonsense over yours. Yours
>> is useless.

>Are you saying his is useful nonsense?

I think that's part of what he's trying (and I do mean trying) to say.
Another part is that he wishes us to understand that he is something
of a connoisseur, if not an expert, when it comes to nonsense. So far,
I see nothing in what he has written that contradicts that message.

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.folklore.computers,rec.food.cooking

Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>"Otto Bahn" > wrote:
> wrote
>>> Given a choice, I'll take his nonsense over yours. Yours
>>> is useless.

>>Are you saying his is useful nonsense?

>I think that's part of what he's trying (and I do mean trying) to say.
>Another part is that he wishes us to understand that he is something
>of a connoisseur, if not an expert, when it comes to nonsense. So far,
>I see nothing in what he has written that contradicts that message.

Bah. I've seen nonsense beside which that would be sensible as a ___BLANK___.

Dave "choose carefully" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower