Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Looking for recipe: June 97 Chile Pepper mag p22

I've got the magazine, but I've used the recipe so many times the page
has disappeared. Rats!

Looking for "Javanese Pork Tenderloin with Peanut Slather"
page 22 of June 97 Chile Pepper.

Thanks - Robert

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sorry Robert, my Chile Peppers don't go back that far, but I have this
recipe for Javanese Pork Tenderloin bookmarked:

http://barbeque.allrecipes.com/az/72335.asp

Maybe this will get you close if no one else can locate the actual CP
recipe.

Scooter

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thanks - Scooter, I'll check it out.

I found out that the recipe I'm looking for is also in a cook book, Hot
Barbecue Cookbook By Hugh Carpenter and Teri Sandison. I went ahead
and ordered the book, but I will try the one you gave a pointer to
while I wait for that to get here.

Thanks a bunch - Robert

On 2006-09-10 12:50:11 -0400, "Scooter" > said:

> Sorry Robert, my Chile Peppers don't go back that far, but I have this
> recipe for Javanese Pork Tenderloin bookmarked:
>
> http://barbeque.allrecipes.com/az/72335.asp
>
> Maybe this will get you close if no one else can locate the actual CP
> recipe.
> Scooter

Roasted Chile Pepper & Tomatillo Salsa! Japhy Ryder General Cooking 0 05-08-2015 08:54 PM
Anyone have the pozole recipe from Chile Pepper magazine? dale662 Mexican Cooking 3 20-12-2007 10:56 PM
Hottest chile pepper discovered. [email protected] General Cooking 1 28-10-2007 01:24 AM
Chile Pepper BOB Barbecue 0 19-04-2004 12:51 AM
Interesting Chile Pepper site William Jennings Mexican Cooking 0 02-03-2004 09:05 PM