Posted to alt.funnytown,rec.food.cooking,alt.friends,alt.consumers.free-stuff,alt.humor,alt.smokers,alt.atheism,misc.legal,alt.journalism,alt.journalism.newspapers

Default KENT WILLS is an UNDERCOVER FBI PSYCHOPATH that TORTURES AMERICAN CITIZENS - BEWARE

Here is a CHALLENGE for ALL THE PSYCHOPATH and SPY KENT WILLS LOVING posters
here.

Why dont you guys print everything I said here AND make COPIES on CDs or
diskettes and PERSONALLY GO TO FBI or ANY US GOVT AGENCY you PREFER and FILE
A COMPLAINT against me and GET ME ARRESTED if you think everything I am
posting here is FICTION ?

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT than me POSTING the ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS and NAMES
of UNDERCOVER EVIL US GOVT AGENTS PUBLICLY ON INTERNET ?

If you SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT IT, there are TWO POSSIBILITIES.

1) They are UNDERCOVER FBI agents which means THEY SHOULD ARREST ME for
POSTING their IDENTIES on internet

2) They are NOT UNDERCOVER FBI AGENTS but PRIVATE CITIZENS in which CASE
ALSO, they should ARREST ME for ACCUSING some ORDINARY AMERICANS to be
UNDERCOVER FBI AGENTS.

So in EITHER CASE, they should ARREST ME, but THEY ARE NOT DOING IT. THINK
ABOUT WHY ?

If you THINK, you will KNOW THE ANSWER YOURSELF that it will CAUSE MORE
DAMAGE to the EVIL US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS than me since I have NOTHING TO LOSE
anyway after being TORTURED with PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS and 24X7
SURVEILLANCE for more than 5 years.

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE ARRESTED so I can have my day in court against
THESE EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS that are TORTURING HUNDREDS OF
THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICANS like YOURSELF many of those TORTURE VICTIMS
NOT KNOWING they are being used as GUINEA PIGS by these EVIL US GOVT
SADISTS, PERVERTS and BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS.

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

KENT WILLS is an UNDERCOVER US GOVT CHILD RAPING EVIL FBI PSYCHOPATH and one
of the 50,000 SPIES assigned to SPY on AMERICAN CITIZENS.

NEVER EVER TRUST what this PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills says on this groups.

This EVIL SADIST and PERVERT is ONE of the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS who are
ENGAGED and DEEPLY INVOLVED in CONDUCTING MIND CONTROL and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC
WEAPON ATTACKS on TENS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS and OTHERS
OUTSIDE AMERICA and PSYHCOLOGICALLY TORTURING THEM for YEARS and YEARS to
SATISFY their BLOOD LUST, SADISM and PERVERSION.

Read these links and EDUCATE YOURSELF before YOU, YOUR LOVED ONES, YOUR SONS
and DAUGHTERS, YOUR WIFE, YOUR GIRL/BOY FRIEND, YOUR MOTHER and FATHER and
RELATIVES become TORTURE VICTIMS of these BLOOD THIRSTY FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS like "Kent Wills".

PRINT the FOLLOWING LINKS and DISTRIBUTE them to EVERY FRIEND, FAMILY MEMBER
and YOUR LOVED ONES so they can EDUCATE themselves about the EVIL US GOVT
PSYCHOPATHS and their SECRET TORTURE EXPERIMENTS. It is VERY IMPORTANT FOR
ALL AMERICANS if you want to SAVE and PROTECT YOURSELF from the EVIL,
SADISTIC, PERVERTED US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS like Kent Wills from CONDUCTING
ILLEGAL MIND CONTROL SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY EXPERIMENTS and SUBJECT YOU TO
ENDLESS TORTURE.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro...uk/cov_us.html

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...sg/15d5ee1ea82...

A FEW MORE of the UNDERCOVER FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are listed below. You
can look up their addresses on infospace.com or switchboard.com with their
LAST NAMES. Some of these PSYCHOPATHS have changed their phone numbers to
their HUSBANDS names. So you will find them under Larry Wahl, Kevin Taylor
names at the SAME ADDRESSES given below.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
ph 248-324-1527.

2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
248-477-9161.

4) ) Agent Janet Lorna Brown, 20978 Delaware St, Southfield MI 48034 ph#
248-350-2599

These FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS break into INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS HOMES
ILLEGALLY and install AUDIO and VIDEO SURVEILLANCE DEVICES in living rooms,
bed rooms, kitchen, closets and DISGUSTINGLY EVEN in BATHROOMS and WATCH
your UNDERAGE KIDS and YOURSELVES taking shower, attending natures calls and
pretty much JERK OFF in their OFFICES.

If you think this is FICTION, I have a MOON to SELL YOU.

Kent Wills is a CERTIFIED CHILD RAPING UNDERCOVER US GOVT PERVERTED
PSYCHOPATH that TORTURES AMERICAN CITIZENS for YEARS and YEARS.

BE CAREFUL if you EVER INSTALLED ANY SOFTWARE he sent or clicked on ANY
LINKS he posted on the web. These FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS post PLENTY OF
FAKE WEB LINKS which INSTALLS BUGS and KEY LOGGERS on the computers of users
who click on those weblinks.

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spamers that are running a scam.

Posted to alt.funnytown,rec.food.cooking,alt.friends,alt.consumers.free-stuff,alt.humor,alt.smokers,alt.atheism,misc.legal,alt.journalism,alt.journalism.newspapers

In article >,
"AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> wrote:

> Here is a CHALLENGE for ALL THE PSYCHOPATH and SPY KENT WILLS LOVING posters
> here.
>
> Why dont you guys print everything I said here AND make COPIES on CDs or
> diskettes and PERSONALLY GO TO FBI or ANY US GOVT AGENCY you PREFER and FILE
> A COMPLAINT against me and GET ME ARRESTED if you think everything I am
> posting here is FICTION ?
>
> WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT than me POSTING the ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS and NAMES
> of UNDERCOVER EVIL US GOVT AGENTS PUBLICLY ON INTERNET ?
>
> If you SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT IT, there are TWO POSSIBILITIES.
>
> 1) They are UNDERCOVER FBI agents which means THEY SHOULD ARREST ME for
> POSTING their IDENTIES on internet
>
> 2) They are NOT UNDERCOVER FBI AGENTS but PRIVATE CITIZENS in which CASE
> ALSO, they should ARREST ME for ACCUSING some ORDINARY AMERICANS to be
> UNDERCOVER FBI AGENTS.
>
> So in EITHER CASE, they should ARREST ME, but THEY ARE NOT DOING IT. THINK
> ABOUT WHY ?

I can think of several reasons:

1) They're FBI agents, but not undercover.

2) They just don't exist.

3) They're private citizens, and falsely claiming a private citizen is
an undercover FBI agent is not a crime.

4) No one believes you or cares what you have to say.

Those are four reasons just off the top of my head.

> If you THINK, you will KNOW THE ANSWER YOURSELF that it will CAUSE MORE
> DAMAGE to the EVIL US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS than me since I have NOTHING TO LOSE
> anyway after being TORTURED with PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS and 24X7
> SURVEILLANCE for more than 5 years.

Who are you that you're so powerful and important to require such
torture? The US doesn't even torture captured terrorist leaders with
those measures.

> I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE ARRESTED so I can have my day in court against
> THESE EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS that are TORTURING HUNDREDS OF
> THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICANS like YOURSELF many of those TORTURE VICTIMS
> NOT KNOWING they are being used as GUINEA PIGS by these EVIL US GOVT
> SADISTS, PERVERTS and BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS.

If you want to be arrested, commit a crime and confess to the police
that you did it.

> http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro...uk/cov_us.html
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...sg/15d5ee1ea82...

This link doesn't even work! Others have told you about this.

> A FEW MORE of the UNDERCOVER FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are listed below. You
> can look up their addresses on infospace.com or switchboard.com with their
> LAST NAMES. Some of these PSYCHOPATHS have changed their phone numbers to
> their HUSBANDS names. So you will find them under Larry Wahl, Kevin Taylor
> names at the SAME ADDRESSES given below.
>

> 1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
> ph 248-324-1527.
>

> 2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
> 248-356-1946.
>

> 3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
> 248-477-9161.
>

> 4) ) Agent Janet Lorna Brown, 20978 Delaware St, Southfield MI 48034 ph#
> 248-350-2599
>

> These FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS break into INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS HOMES
> ILLEGALLY and install AUDIO and VIDEO SURVEILLANCE DEVICES in living rooms,
> bed rooms, kitchen, closets and DISGUSTINGLY EVEN in BATHROOMS and WATCH
> your UNDERAGE KIDS and YOURSELVES taking shower, attending natures calls and
> pretty much JERK OFF in their OFFICES.
>

> If you think this is FICTION, I have a MOON to SELL YOU.
>

> Kent Wills is a CERTIFIED CHILD RAPING UNDERCOVER US GOVT PERVERTED
> PSYCHOPATH that TORTURES AMERICAN CITIZENS for YEARS and YEARS.

Kent, you're certified? What do you have to do, take a class?
Posted to alt.funnytown,rec.food.cooking,alt.friends,alt.consumers.free-stuff,alt.humor,alt.smokers,alt.atheism,misc.legal,alt.journalism,alt.journalism.newspapers

"Larry" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> > wrote:
>
>> Here is a CHALLENGE for ALL THE PSYCHOPATH and SPY KENT WILLS LOVING
>> posters
>> here.
>>
>> Why dont you guys print everything I said here AND make COPIES on CDs or
>> diskettes and PERSONALLY GO TO FBI or ANY US GOVT AGENCY you PREFER and
>> FILE
>> A COMPLAINT against me and GET ME ARRESTED if you think everything I am
>> posting here is FICTION ?
>>
>> WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT than me POSTING the ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS and
>> NAMES
>> of UNDERCOVER EVIL US GOVT AGENTS PUBLICLY ON INTERNET ?
>>
>> If you SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT IT, there are TWO POSSIBILITIES.
>>
>> 1) They are UNDERCOVER FBI agents which means THEY SHOULD ARREST ME for
>> POSTING their IDENTIES on internet
>>
>> 2) They are NOT UNDERCOVER FBI AGENTS but PRIVATE CITIZENS in which CASE
>> ALSO, they should ARREST ME for ACCUSING some ORDINARY AMERICANS to be
>> UNDERCOVER FBI AGENTS.
>>
>> So in EITHER CASE, they should ARREST ME, but THEY ARE NOT DOING IT.
>> THINK
>> ABOUT WHY ?

> I can think of several reasons:
>
> 1) They're FBI agents, but not undercover.

They are undercover FBI PSYCHOPATHS.

> 2) They just don't exist.

Drive to those addresses mentioned above and find out yourself. I know it
for a FACT they are REAL PEOPLE.

> 3) They're private citizens, and falsely claiming a private citizen is
> an undercover FBI agent is not a crime.

In some cases and situations, it is a crime.

> 4) No one believes you or cares what you have to say.

Nobody believes or cares because AMERICA has been turned into a NATION of
GOVT DICKSUCKING PROGAMMED SLAVES and ROBOTS by the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT FBI,
CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

> Those are four reasons just off the top of my head.

Dont put TOO MUCH BURDEN on your brain. Trust me, it wont help.

>> If you THINK, you will KNOW THE ANSWER YOURSELF that it will CAUSE MORE
>> DAMAGE to the EVIL US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS than me since I have NOTHING TO
>> LOSE
>> anyway after being TORTURED with PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS and
>> 24X7
>> SURVEILLANCE for more than 5 years.

> Who are you that you're so powerful and important to require such
> torture? The US doesn't even torture captured terrorist leaders with
> those measures.

EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS are CONDUCTING ILLEGAL SECRET MIND CONTROL,
TORTURE EXPERIMENTS on HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS
for more than 40 years.

WAKE UP and SMELL THE STINK of FBI, CIA and NSA SADISTS, PERVERTS and
PSYCHOPATHS.

Look at how this EVIL FBI PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills posted the incident WHAT I
DID TODAY afternoon in my living room in this thread.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...c54622d2f91d75

>> I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE ARRESTED so I can have my day in court against
>> THESE EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS that are TORTURING HUNDREDS OF
>> THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICANS like YOURSELF many of those TORTURE
>> VICTIMS
>> NOT KNOWING they are being used as GUINEA PIGS by these EVIL US GOVT
>> SADISTS, PERVERTS and BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS.

> If you want to be arrested, commit a crime and confess to the police
> that you did it.

I already did by POSTING and EXPOSING the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

>> http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro...uk/cov_us.html
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...sg/15d5ee1ea82...

> This link doesn't even work! Others have told you about this.

TRY THIS or just google for the words "SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY" and/or "MIND
CONTROL"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...218026ddca04e9

>> A FEW MORE of the UNDERCOVER FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are listed below.
>> You
>> can look up their addresses on infospace.com or switchboard.com with
>> their
>> LAST NAMES. Some of these PSYCHOPATHS have changed their phone numbers to
>> their HUSBANDS names. So you will find them under Larry Wahl, Kevin
>> Taylor
>> names at the SAME ADDRESSES given below.
>>

>> 1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
>> ph 248-324-1527.
>>

>> 2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
>> 248-356-1946.
>>

>> 3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
>> 248-477-9161.
>>

>> 4) ) Agent Janet Lorna Brown, 20978 Delaware St, Southfield MI 48034 ph#
>> 248-350-2599
>>

>> These FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS break into INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS HOMES
>> ILLEGALLY and install AUDIO and VIDEO SURVEILLANCE DEVICES in living
>> rooms,
>> bed rooms, kitchen, closets and DISGUSTINGLY EVEN in BATHROOMS and WATCH
>> your UNDERAGE KIDS and YOURSELVES taking shower, attending natures calls
>> and
>> pretty much JERK OFF in their OFFICES.
>>

>> If you think this is FICTION, I have a MOON to SELL YOU.
>>

>> Kent Wills is a CERTIFIED CHILD RAPING UNDERCOVER US GOVT PERVERTED
>> PSYCHOPATH that TORTURES AMERICAN CITIZENS for YEARS and YEARS.

> Kent, you're certified? What do you have to do, take a class?

You can continue to think EVIL FBI PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills is a NAIVE, NICE
GUY and before you know it, he will be WATCHING YOU and YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS
including your UNDERAGE KIDS in your home including BATH ROOM and JERKING
OFF.

Thats how these EVIL FBI PSYCHOPATHS PRETEND to be NICE GUYS and BEFRIEND
PEOPLE on USENET to SNARE UNSUSPECTING people like you (who thinks US GOVT
does not TORTURE its CITIZENS) into their TORTURE WEB for PSYCHOLOGICAL
EXPERIMENTS, MIND CONTROL and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS.

WAKE UP and SEE WHATS GOING on the SECRET LABS of FBI, CIA and NSA.