Old 03-05-2017, 06:14 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Graze?

A good read for drug free Diabetics

http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/2017...uld-graze-wtf/

Old 09-05-2017, 02:55 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"T" wrote in message news
A good read for drug free Diabetics

http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/2017...uld-graze-wtf/

Why exactly is it a good read? And why only for those who are drug free? It
was just a bunch of badly written nonsense, poking fun at people who
purportedly made nonsense claims. Those people weren't named so... I just
skimmed a bit then closed the tab. I have no need to waste my brain on such
stuff. To me, not only was it a very bad read but something that never
should have been written to begin with.