FoodBanter.com

-   -   Myer Lemons (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/431393-myer-lemons.html)

Todd 27-10-2014 02:09 AM

Myer Lemons

Hi All,

Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
like a regular lemon without the "nasty".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon

I use mine of fried chicken. What do you use them on?

I will nibble on the spent peals while cooking. You
got to try them! Lemon without the nasty. Raley's and
Trader Joe's both carry them out here.

-T

--
T2 Diabetes, Drug Free, and Thriving, Not Just Surviving!

W. Baker 27-10-2014 02:22 AM

Myer Lemons

Todd > wrote:
: Hi All,

: Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
: like a regular lemon without the "nasty".

: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon

: I use mine of fried chicken. What do you use them on?

: I will nibble on the spent peals while cooking. You
: got to try them! Lemon without the nasty. Raley's and
: Trader Joe's both carry them out here.

: -T

: --
I use lots of regular lemons adnhave not tried, but have seen Meyer
lemons. what is nasty about regular lemons. I like to use them onlots
of foods and like the rind in black coffee. I understand that the Meyers
are sweeter, but do they still taste like lemons?

Wendy

Karen[_11_] 27-10-2014 05:39 AM

Myer Lemons

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:22:38 +0000 (UTC), in alt.food.diabetic, "W.
Baker" > wrote:

>Todd > wrote:
>: Hi All,
>
>: Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
>: like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>
>: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon
>
>: I use mine of fried chicken. What do you use them on?
>
>: I will nibble on the spent peals while cooking. You
>: got to try them! Lemon without the nasty. Raley's and
>: Trader Joe's both carry them out here.
>

>: -T
>
>: --
>I use lots of regular lemons adnhave not tried, but have seen Meyer
>lemons. what is nasty about regular lemons. I like to use them onlots
>of foods and like the rind in black coffee. I understand that the Meyers
>are sweeter, but do they still taste like lemons?
>
>Wendy

I haven't tried the Meyer lemon either Wendy. I do use regular lemons
for certain recipes. A favorite of ours is chicken piccata, which
uses the lemon juice, some lemon slices and capers in the sauce. It's
very tasty.
Karen

Todd 27-10-2014 06:41 AM

Myer Lemons

On 10/26/2014 06:22 PM, W. Baker wrote:
> Todd > wrote:
> : Hi All,
>
> : Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
> : like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>
> : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon
>
> : I use mine of fried chicken. What do you use them on?
>
> : I will nibble on the spent peals while cooking. You
> : got to try them! Lemon without the nasty. Raley's and
> : Trader Joe's both carry them out here.
>

> : -T
>
> : --
> I use lots of regular lemons adnhave not tried, but have seen Meyer
> lemons. what is nasty about regular lemons. I like to use them onlots
> of foods and like the rind in black coffee. I understand that the Meyers
> are sweeter, but do they still taste like lemons?
>
> Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Try them side by side. The Meyer would seem sweeter,
but my impression is that it has all the lemon flavor
without the bitterness and bite. Not sweeter. Maybe
much lower acid. Try a bit of the peel too.

I can't use regular lemons anymore.

Can't wait to try some on fried cheese.

-T

Julie Bove[_2_] 27-10-2014 10:43 AM

Myer Lemons

"Todd" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
> like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon
>
> I use mine of fried chicken. What do you use them on?
>
> I will nibble on the spent peals while cooking. You
> got to try them! Lemon without the nasty. Raley's and
> Trader Joe's both carry them out here.
>

> -T

Lemons aren't nasty! I love them. And check the carb count on the Meyers.
They are crossed with an orange or a tangerine or something. Probably more
carbs than you'd want. I can live without them.

Julie Bove[_2_] 27-10-2014 10:47 AM

Myer Lemons

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Todd > wrote:
> : Hi All,
>
> : Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
> : like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>
> : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon
>
> : I use mine of fried chicken. What do you use them on?
>
> : I will nibble on the spent peals while cooking. You
> : got to try them! Lemon without the nasty. Raley's and
> : Trader Joe's both carry them out here.
>

> : -T
>
> : --
> I use lots of regular lemons adnhave not tried, but have seen Meyer
> lemons. what is nasty about regular lemons. I like to use them onlots
> of foods and like the rind in black coffee. I understand that the Meyers
> are sweeter, but do they still taste like lemons?

They're sweeter because they are crossed with an orange. I never tried
them. I like lemons! I don't like oranges.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon

1 lemon has 5 g of carb. 1 Meyer lemon has 41 g. I'll pass!

Julie Bove[_2_] 27-10-2014 10:48 AM

Myer Lemons

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 10/26/2014 06:22 PM, W. Baker wrote:
>> Todd > wrote:
>> : Hi All,
>>
>> : Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
>> : like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>>
>> : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon
>>
>> : I use mine of fried chicken. What do you use them on?
>>
>> : I will nibble on the spent peals while cooking. You
>> : got to try them! Lemon without the nasty. Raley's and
>> : Trader Joe's both carry them out here.
>>

>> : -T
>>
>> : --
>> I use lots of regular lemons adnhave not tried, but have seen Meyer
>> lemons. what is nasty about regular lemons. I like to use them onlots
>> of foods and like the rind in black coffee. I understand that the Meyers
>> are sweeter, but do they still taste like lemons?
>>
>> Wendy
>>

> Hi Wendy,
>
> Try them side by side. The Meyer would seem sweeter,
> but my impression is that it has all the lemon flavor
> without the bitterness and bite. Not sweeter. Maybe
> much lower acid. Try a bit of the peel too.
>
> I can't use regular lemons anymore.
>
> Can't wait to try some on fried cheese.
>
> -T

And here I thought you were a low carber!

Karen[_11_] 27-10-2014 06:18 PM

Myer Lemons

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:43:14 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Todd" > wrote in message
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
>> like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon
>>
>> I use mine of fried chicken. What do you use them on?
>>
>> I will nibble on the spent peals while cooking. You
>> got to try them! Lemon without the nasty. Raley's and
>> Trader Joe's both carry them out here.
>>

>> -T

>Lemons aren't nasty! I love them. And check the carb count on the Meyers.
>They are crossed with an orange or a tangerine or something. Probably more
>carbs than you'd want. I can live without them.

Julie, according to Sunkist the meyer lemon has 4 grams per 2 oz
http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...spx#meyerlemon
and the standard lemon has 5 grams per 2 oz.
http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...ts.aspx#lemons
One gram difference is not a lot.

Oren 27-10-2014 07:41 PM

Myer Lemons

On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:09:33 -0700, Todd > wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
>like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon

Todd,

Yes I know of them and use them...love 'em. Have for years. They grow
well here in Clark County, NV. My neighbor has a tree in his front
yard (east side of house). Big, juicy and with no poisons applied :)

Makes great lemonade!

Todd 27-10-2014 08:44 PM

Myer Lemons

On 10/27/2014 11:41 AM, Oren wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:09:33 -0700, Todd > wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
>> like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon

> Todd,
>
> Yes I know of them and use them...love 'em. Have for years. They grow
> well here in Clark County, NV. My neighbor has a tree in his front
> yard (east side of house). Big, juicy and with no poisons applied :)
>
> Makes great lemonade!

Total lemon taste without the bitter components :-)

No clue why the regular ones even sell anymore.

Oren 27-10-2014 09:35 PM

Myer Lemons

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:44:03 -0700, Todd > wrote:

>On 10/27/2014 11:41 AM, Oren wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:09:33 -0700, Todd > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
>>> like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon

>> Todd,
>>
>> Yes I know of them and use them...love 'em. Have for years. They grow
>> well here in Clark County, NV. My neighbor has a tree in his front
>> yard (east side of house). Big, juicy and with no poisons applied :)
>>
>> Makes great lemonade!
>>

>Total lemon taste without the bitter components :-)

Right.

>No clue why the regular ones even sell anymore.

Give me an avocado, chopped onion, lemon/lime with a tad of salt and
pepper and I'm almost in heaven :)

I used to make what in the South, we call "Ole Sour". A cup of juice
with a tablespoon of salt. Placed in a small glass container, corked,
left on the counter for a few weeks - it ferments and is used on food.
like broccoli. Never needs refrigeration.

(Everything I love is killing me) <g>

This may interest you:

<http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=27>

Julie Bove[_2_] 27-10-2014 10:30 PM

Myer Lemons

"Karen" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:43:14 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Todd" > wrote in message
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
>>> like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon
>>>
>>> I use mine of fried chicken. What do you use them on?
>>>
>>> I will nibble on the spent peals while cooking. You
>>> got to try them! Lemon without the nasty. Raley's and
>>> Trader Joe's both carry them out here.
>>>

>>> -T

>>Lemons aren't nasty! I love them. And check the carb count on the
>>Meyers.
>>They are crossed with an orange or a tangerine or something. Probably
>>more
>>carbs than you'd want. I can live without them.

> Julie, according to Sunkist the meyer lemon has 4 grams per 2 oz
> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...spx#meyerlemon
> and the standard lemon has 5 grams per 2 oz.
> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...ts.aspx#lemons
> One gram difference is not a lot.

When I looked it up it said that one lemon has 5 grams while one Meyer lemon
has 41 grams.

Julie Bove[_2_] 27-10-2014 10:31 PM

Myer Lemons

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 10/27/2014 11:41 AM, Oren wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:09:33 -0700, Todd > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
>>> like a regular lemon without the "nasty".
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon

>> Todd,
>>
>> Yes I know of them and use them...love 'em. Have for years. They grow
>> well here in Clark County, NV. My neighbor has a tree in his front
>> yard (east side of house). Big, juicy and with no poisons applied :)
>>
>> Makes great lemonade!
>>

> Total lemon taste without the bitter components :-)
>
> No clue why the regular ones even sell anymore.

Because people like them!

Oren 27-10-2014 10:50 PM

Myer Lemons

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:30:41 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>> Julie, according to Sunkist the meyer lemon has 4 grams per 2 oz
>> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...spx#meyerlemon
>> and the standard lemon has 5 grams per 2 oz.
>> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...ts.aspx#lemons
>> One gram difference is not a lot.

>When I looked it up it said that one lemon has 5 grams while one Meyer lemon
>has 41 grams.

Citation needed, please.

Oren 27-10-2014 10:52 PM

Myer Lemons

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:31:38 -0700, "Julie Bove"

Todd 28-10-2014 12:44 AM

Myer Lemons

On 10/27/2014 01:35 PM, Oren wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:44:03 -0700, Todd > wrote:

>>> Todd,
>>>
>>> Yes I know of them and use them...love 'em. Have for years. They grow
>>> well here in Clark County, NV. My neighbor has a tree in his front
>>> yard (east side of house). Big, juicy and with no poisons applied :)
>>>
>>> Makes great lemonade!
>>>

>> Total lemon taste without the bitter components :-)
>>

> Right.
>
>> No clue why the regular ones even sell anymore.

> Give me an avocado, chopped onion, lemon/lime with a tad of salt and
> pepper and I'm almost in heaven :)
>
> I used to make what in the South, we call "Ole Sour". A cup of juice
> with a tablespoon of salt. Placed in a small glass container, corked,
> left on the counter for a few weeks - it ferments and is used on food.
> like broccoli. Never needs refrigeration.
>
> (Everything I love is killing me) <g>

Hi Oren,

You will soon have lots of substitutes! Plus you will
be able to poke the health food Nazis in the eye
every time you fire up the barbi! Vegetarians the
world over will curse our names in tandem! :-)

Don't forget you need to make your own bone broth
to offset the proteins in mussel meat. (Store
bought broth is bad for you and almost does not
qualify as broth.) Chicken broth fixed what ails you!

If you want it, I have a great chicken broth recipe I
make in my pressure cooker.

Here is a nice reference on cooking with bones:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/cooking-with-bones/

> This may interest you:
>
> <http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=27>

Great link!

-T

Julie Bove[_2_] 28-10-2014 01:33 AM

Myer Lemons

"Oren" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:30:41 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>>> Julie, according to Sunkist the meyer lemon has 4 grams per 2 oz
>>> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...spx#meyerlemon
>>> and the standard lemon has 5 grams per 2 oz.
>>> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...ts.aspx#lemons
>>> One gram difference is not a lot.

>>When I looked it up it said that one lemon has 5 grams while one Meyer
>>lemon
>>has 41 grams.

> Citation needed, please.

Well, now this one says 12 g for the whole lemon.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...-juices/1937/2

And here's for the Meyer:

http://www.coheso.com/nutridata/Essn...m_details.html

But still, the Meyer is much higher in carbs.

Karen[_11_] 28-10-2014 02:18 AM

Myer Lemons

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:30:41 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Karen" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:43:14 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>Lemons aren't nasty! I love them. And check the carb count on the
>>>Meyers.
>>>They are crossed with an orange or a tangerine or something. Probably
>>>more
>>>carbs than you'd want. I can live without them.

>> Julie, according to Sunkist the meyer lemon has 4 grams per 2 oz
>> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...spx#meyerlemon
>> and the standard lemon has 5 grams per 2 oz.
>> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...ts.aspx#lemons
>> One gram difference is not a lot.

>When I looked it up it said that one lemon has 5 grams while one Meyer lemon
>has 41 grams.

Where did you look?

Karen[_11_] 28-10-2014 02:38 AM

Myer Lemons

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:33:50 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Oren" > wrote in message
.. .

>>>When I looked it up it said that one lemon has 5 grams while one Meyer
>>>lemon
>>>has 41 grams.

>> Citation needed, please.

>Well, now this one says 12 g for the whole lemon.
>
>http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...-juices/1937/2
>
>And here's for the Meyer:
>
>http://www.coheso.com/nutridata/Essn...m_details.html
>
>But still, the Meyer is much higher in carbs.

Only because the two sites you listed compared 8.4 ounces of myer
lemon to 4 oz of regular lemon. Change the serving size so you
compare the same amounts you will find there is not much difference.
1 oz meyer lemon had 4.51 g carbs and 1 oz regular lemon had 3.
Not much difference when you compare identical amounts.

Julie Bove[_2_] 28-10-2014 02:41 AM

Myer Lemons

"Karen" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:33:50 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Oren" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:30:41 -0700, "Julie Bove"

>>> Citation needed, please.

>>Well, now this one says 12 g for the whole lemon.
>>
>>http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...-juices/1937/2
>>
>>And here's for the Meyer:
>>
>>http://www.coheso.com/nutridata/Essn...m_details.html
>>
>>But still, the Meyer is much higher in carbs.

> Only because the two sites you listed compared 8.4 ounces of myer
> lemon to 4 oz of regular lemon. Change the serving size so you
> compare the same amounts you will find there is not much difference.
> 1 oz meyer lemon had 4.51 g carbs and 1 oz regular lemon had 3.
> Not much difference when you compare identical amounts.

Oh. Okay then. But I still like lemons and see no need to switch to
something else.

Julie Bove[_2_] 28-10-2014 02:41 AM

Myer Lemons

"Karen" > wrote in message

> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:30:41 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Karen" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:43:14 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"

>>> Julie, according to Sunkist the meyer lemon has 4 grams per 2 oz
>>> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...spx#meyerlemon
>>> and the standard lemon has 5 grams per 2 oz.
>>> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...ts.aspx#lemons
>>> One gram difference is not a lot.

>>When I looked it up it said that one lemon has 5 grams while one Meyer
>>lemon
>>has 41 grams.

> Where did you look?

I posted the links.

Karen[_11_] 28-10-2014 03:06 AM

Myer Lemons

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:41:20 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Karen" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:33:50 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>Well, now this one says 12 g for the whole lemon.
>>>
>>>http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...-juices/1937/2
>>>
>>>And here's for the Meyer:
>>>
>>>http://www.coheso.com/nutridata/Essn...m_details.html
>>>
>>>But still, the Meyer is much higher in carbs.

>> Only because the two sites you listed compared 8.4 ounces of myer
>> lemon to 4 oz of regular lemon. Change the serving size so you
>> compare the same amounts you will find there is not much difference.
>> 1 oz meyer lemon had 4.51 g carbs and 1 oz regular lemon had 3.
>> Not much difference when you compare identical amounts.

>Oh. Okay then. But I still like lemons and see no need to switch to
>something else.

I haven't seen them in the stores locally. They may be available and
I just hadn't noticed. That being said, regular lemons are just fine
for what I use them for.

Julie Bove[_2_] 28-10-2014 03:46 AM

Myer Lemons

"Karen" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:41:20 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Karen" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:33:50 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"

m...

>>> Only because the two sites you listed compared 8.4 ounces of myer
>>> lemon to 4 oz of regular lemon. Change the serving size so you
>>> compare the same amounts you will find there is not much difference.
>>> 1 oz meyer lemon had 4.51 g carbs and 1 oz regular lemon had 3.
>>> Not much difference when you compare identical amounts.

>>Oh. Okay then. But I still like lemons and see no need to switch to
>>something else.

> I haven't seen them in the stores locally. They may be available and
> I just hadn't noticed. That being said, regular lemons are just fine
> for what I use them for.

I've seen them and I think I did try one some years ago when it came in a
CSA box. I was not impressed. Didn't seem to have a lot of flavor.

Todd 29-10-2014 07:25 PM

Myer Lemons

On 10/27/2014 02:50 PM, Oren wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:30:41 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>>> Julie, according to Sunkist the meyer lemon has 4 grams per 2 oz
>>> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...spx#meyerlemon
>>> and the standard lemon has 5 grams per 2 oz.
>>> http://www.sunkist.com/healthy/nutri...ts.aspx#lemons
>>> One gram difference is not a lot.

>> When I looked it up it said that one lemon has 5 grams while one Meyer lemon
>> has 41 grams.

> Citation needed, please.

Hi Oren,

Is this what you are looking for?

Common Lemon:
http://www.fitclick.com/how_many_cal...Lemons?fd=2926

serving units Carb Protein Fat Calories
1 5 0 0 15
1/2 2 0 0 8
1/4 1 0 0 4
2 10 0 0 30

Meyer Lemon:
http://www.fitclick.com/how_many_cal...um?fd=42633 6

serving units Carb Protein Fat Calories
1/2 2 0 0 12
1 4 1 0 25
2 8 2 0 50
1/3 1 0 0 8

I made sure the cites came from the same source
so the same measuring methods would be used.

Looks like the Meyer Lemon is actually lower carb
than a common lemon. I think the difference
in taste is the acid (nasty) factor.

But, the carbs are really not an issue for me, I
use lemons as a "seasoning" and the teaspoon of
juice I mange to squeeze out of one is, as they say
in the tax code, "De Minimis".

I will also sometimes take a bottle of Trader Joe's
orange flavored sparkling water and squeeze a
Meyer Lemon into it as a soda substitute.

This stuff gets inventive and fun as you get into it!

-T

No, it doesn't taste like beer. :'(

Karen[_11_] 29-10-2014 11:59 PM

Myer Lemons

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:46:59 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Karen" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:41:20 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

om...

>>>Oh. Okay then. But I still like lemons and see no need to switch to
>>>something else.

>> I haven't seen them in the stores locally. They may be available and
>> I just hadn't noticed. That being said, regular lemons are just fine
>> for what I use them for.

>I've seen them and I think I did try one some years ago when it came in a
>CSA box. I was not impressed. Didn't seem to have a lot of flavor.

I did find them yesterday when I went shopping. I bought one of each,
a meyer lemon and a regular one. Brought them home and sliced a small
wedge of each. While they did taste slightly different from each
other, it was very slight. The meyer was a little less sour, and also
left an aftertaste that reminded me of grapefruit. Only 10 cents
different in the cost. I think I would continue to buy the regular
lemon.