Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Found a great drink to break the morning fast

Hi Guys!

Awfully quiet lately.

I found a great drink to break the morning fast. I posted
the particulars over on Mark's forum.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1407313

-T
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Todd > wrote:
: Hi Guys!

: Awfully quiet lately.

: I found a great drink to break the morning fast. I posted
: the particulars over on Mark's forum.

: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1407313

: -T

I use Crystal Lite "Classic Orange." No orange ever saw it and it is
totally artificial, but is not bad tasting and helps get the moring meds
down. A single small pack makes 2 quarts which lasts me ages as I use a
small juice glass full(3 oz).

Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 01/23/2014 01:24 PM, W. Baker wrote:
> orange ever saw it

:-)
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/23/2014 2:55 PM, Todd wrote:

> I found a great drink to break the morning fast.

Thanks for the tip, but I'll stick with my morning coffee. (-:

--
DreadfulBitch

I intend to live forever....so far, so good.
......Steven Wright
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 01/23/2014 02:25 PM, DreadfulBitch wrote:
> On 1/23/2014 2:55 PM, Todd wrote:
>
>> I found a great drink to break the morning fast.

> Thanks for the tip, but I'll stick with my morning coffee. (-:

A little cream in your coffer would stop your liver
from pumping out glucose. Perhaps?