FoodBanter.com

-   -   More on zucchini. (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/425031-more-zucchini.html)

Julie Bove[_2_] 26-07-2013 11:15 AM

More on zucchini.

I was watching America's Test Kitchen earlier and they made some kind of
Italian vegetable stew. They said to keep the zucchini from going soggy to
removed the seeds because that's where all the liquid is. They cut it
lengthwise and scooped out the seeds with a spoon. Frankly, I have never
done this unless I am stuffing it. And I've never had it go soggy unless I
am not paying attention and cook it for too long. But I will try this tip
next time I make it.