Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default More on zucchini.

I was watching America's Test Kitchen earlier and they made some kind of
Italian vegetable stew. They said to keep the zucchini from going soggy to
removed the seeds because that's where all the liquid is. They cut it
lengthwise and scooped out the seeds with a spoon. Frankly, I have never
done this unless I am stuffing it. And I've never had it go soggy unless I
am not paying attention and cook it for too long. But I will try this tip
next time I make it.

why isn't zucchini used more often? Somebody General Cooking 34 15-12-2012 05:38 PM
Zucchini June H General Cooking 18 27-07-2009 10:03 AM
Zucchini tribute: my recipe with many many pics [was Zucchini?] Pandora General Cooking 7 26-07-2007 01:09 PM
Have Zucchini, Need Zucchini Bread Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 33 04-08-2006 04:11 AM
Zucchini-Curry Eintopf (Zucchini Curry Stew) Beth Martin Recipes (moderated) 0 27-03-2004 02:19 AM