FoodBanter.com

-   -   Ping Susan (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/423118-ping-susan.html)

Cheri[_3_] 02-03-2013 05:11 PM

Ping Susan

Susan, I just received an order of the Carba-Nada noodles and see that for a
cup and a half dry, it is 140 cal, plus 24 carb. 1 and 1/2 dry sounds like a
lot. Do you usually cook around 1/2 cup dry which would be 8 carbs, or do
you make less for your servings? I know to check my meter but was wondering
about a starting point.

Cheri

Cheri[_3_] 03-03-2013 01:02 AM

Ping Susan

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Perhaps try 1/4 cup dry and see what happens. I like pastas very hot with
> butter, garlic and chilli flakes.

Yes, I will start with that amount. I tasted one just dry and they do taste
good.

Cheri

Julie Bove[_2_] 03-03-2013 12:43 PM

Ping Susan

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Perhaps try 1/4 cup dry and see what happens. I like pastas very hot with
> butter, garlic and chilli flakes.

My favorite was to put parmesan cheese, a lot of freshly ground black pepper
and a little Italian seasoning on the plate then put the pasta on top. Then
mix it up. Can't have that now though.