Old 04-04-2012, 10:49 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OT RFC?

Does anyone know what happened to the RFC newsgroup went? I was trying to
post to it last night. It wouldn't load and it locked up my computer. I
rebooted. Came back and now it's not there. Not on Eternal September
anyway. I wrote to the Webmaster but no response yet. Not even sure who
that is. Christine maybe? I tried to look on the icky google groups but
can't see any new posts.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:28 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Julie Bove wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the RFC newsgroup went? I was
trying to post to it last night. It wouldn't load and it locked up
my computer. I rebooted. Came back and now it's not there. Not on
Eternal September anyway. I wrote to the Webmaster but no response
yet. Not even sure who that is. Christine maybe? I tried to look
on the icky google groups but can't see any new posts.

Disgregard! I had to reset my groups. Now it is there. Still don't know
what happened but it's all good now.