Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OT Can not reply

I am getting the message of "header too long". I still don't know why that
happens. So if you don't see a reply from me that is why.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote:
> I am getting the message of "header too long". I still don't know why
> that happens. So if you don't see a reply from me that is why.

Didn't Pinocchio have that problem?

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>> I am getting the message of "header too long". I still don't know why
>> that happens. So if you don't see a reply from me that is why.

> Didn't Pinocchio have that problem?

No. His nose was too long.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Lol, the thread got too long for OE to handle