Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Blood Glucose Test Strips

If you are a diabetic, it is essential to monitor your blood glucose
levels at frequent intervals to ensure that they do not cross their
adequate levels. For that you need to use the blood glucose test
strips adequately with the lancing device and blood glucose meter.

Read to know more
http://www.onlymyhealth.com/how-use-...ips-1323764321
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Checkmyhealth wrote:
> If you are a diabetic, it is essential to monitor your blood glucose
> levels at frequent intervals to ensure that they do not cross their
> adequate levels. For that you need to use the blood glucose test
> strips adequately with the lancing device and blood glucose meter.
>
> Read to know more
> http://www.onlymyhealth.com/how-use-...ips-1323764321

Really? Who knew!!

WHY do idiots persist in spamming newsgroups like this?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/21/2011 4:30 PM, Janet wrote:
> Checkmyhealth wrote:
>> If you are a diabetic, it is essential to monitor your blood glucose
>> levels at frequent intervals to ensure that they do not cross their
>> adequate levels. For that you need to use the blood glucose test
>> strips adequately with the lancing device and blood glucose meter.
>>
>> Read to know more
>> http://www.onlymyhealth.com/how-use-...ips-1323764321

> Really? Who knew!!
>
> WHY do idiots persist in spamming newsgroups like this?

Probably because they've never read this newsgroup.

Too bad we can't give them enough streptozotocin that they'd
need to become interested.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/u1455w07345t3055/

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmyhealth View Post
If you are a diabetic, it is essential to monitor your blood glucose
Does anyone know if Contour - Blood Glucose Test Strips are available here in DR. I tried at many pharmacies but they do not have them.

I tried to get online but shipping to DR is a problem. They have some other products but they are not sure they will get the Strips for them. Earlier I had bought one locally but I cannot buy the strips again.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 12/22/2011 5:02 AM, Ladarrius5 wrote:
> Checkmyhealth;1695706 Wrote:
>> If you are a diabetic, it is essential to monitor your blood glucose
>>

> Does anyone know if Contour - Blood Glucose Test Strips are available
> here in DR. I tried at many pharmacies but they do not have them.
>
> I tried to get online but shipping to DR is a problem. They have some
> other products but they are not sure they will get the Strips for them.
> Earlier I had bought one locally but I cannot buy the strips again.

Not many people in this newsgroup even know where DR is.

Robert Miles

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ladarrius5" > wrote in message

> Checkmyhealth;1695706 Wrote:
>> If you are a diabetic, it is essential to monitor your blood glucose
>>

> Does anyone know if Contour - Blood Glucose Test Strips are available
> here in DR. I tried at many pharmacies but they do not have them.
>
> I tried to get online but shipping to DR is a problem. They have some
> other products but they are not sure they will get the Strips for them.
> Earlier I had bought one locally but I cannot buy the strips again.

I don't know that abbreviation. Where is DR?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Julie Bove wrote:
> "Ladarrius5" > wrote in
> message ...
>>
>> Checkmyhealth;1695706 Wrote:
>>> If you are a diabetic, it is essential to monitor your blood glucose
>>>

>> Does anyone know if Contour - Blood Glucose Test Strips are available
>> here in DR. I tried at many pharmacies but they do not have them.
>>
>> I tried to get online but shipping to DR is a problem. They have some
>> other products but they are not sure they will get the Strips for
>> them. Earlier I had bought one locally but I cannot buy the strips
>> again.

> I don't know that abbreviation. Where is DR?

I assumed Deutsche Republic--as in GDR--but looking it up discovered that it
is actually Dominican Republic.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Janet" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote:
>> "Ladarrius5" > wrote in
>> message ...

>>> Does anyone know if Contour - Blood Glucose Test Strips are available
>>> here in DR. I tried at many pharmacies but they do not have them.
>>>
>>> I tried to get online but shipping to DR is a problem. They have some
>>> other products but they are not sure they will get the Strips for
>>> them. Earlier I had bought one locally but I cannot buy the strips
>>> again.

>> I don't know that abbreviation. Where is DR?

> I assumed Deutsche Republic--as in GDR--but looking it up discovered that
> it is actually Dominican Republic.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks!