Old 07-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Member

Default White Heavy Duty Poly TarpsWhite Heavy Duty Poly Tarps

Our Tarps are lightweight, easy to handle, rot proof, shrink proof, UV protected and flexible to Artic temp. Our low priced white heavy duty Tarps are widely used as canopy covers, agriculture, boating, camping, industry, landscaping and much more. We recommend for outdoor use to securely tie down the Tarp to gain maximum life span of the cover and your assets.
tarp | tarps| tarpaulins