Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default FYI , this might help

"atec77" > wrote in message
> diabetes type 2, you can reverse it naturally, Dr Sandra Cabot, Margaret
> Jasinska
> this has been something of a revelation for me , I knew about the
> paleolithic diet but this goes further and for me is working quite well ,

Reverse it. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"atec77" > wrote in message
> On 18/04/2011 1:00 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>> diabetes type 2, you can reverse it naturally, Dr Sandra Cabot, Margaret
>>> Jasinska
>>> this has been something of a revelation for me , I knew about the
>>> paleolithic diet but this goes further and for me is working quite well
>>> ,

>> Reverse it. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
>>

> Do you work for a drug company or other poison supplier ?

No. But diabetes isn't reversible.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:09:17 +1000, atec77 wrote:

> On 18/04/2011 4:23 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>>> Do you work for a drug company or other poison supplier ?

>> No. But diabetes isn't reversible.
>>

> You are otherwise qualified to make medical decisions or recommendations
> for other people ?

Are you?
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"atec77" > wrote in message
> You are otherwise qualified to make medical decisions or recommendations
> for other people ?

No but I know it isn't reversible and you won't find a medical professional
who says that it is!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

"atec77" > wrote in message
> You are otherwise qualified to make medical decisions or recommendations
> for other people ?

No but I know it isn't reversible and you won't find a medical professional
who says that it is!

Julie,

Maybe he is confusing T2 being reversible with T2 symptoms being reversible.
I think there are many who do not know the difference.

Michael

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Boomer" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" wrote in message ...
>

> "atec77" > wrote in message
>> You are otherwise qualified to make medical decisions or recommendations
>> for other people ?

> No but I know it isn't reversible and you won't find a medical
> professional
> who says that it is!
>
> Julie,
>
> Maybe he is confusing T2 being reversible with T2 symptoms being
> reversible. I think there are many who do not know the difference.

Dunno.