Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default I need a Latino beauty

In article
>,
Mari Mentana > wrote:

> I need a Latino beauty

Sorry. I'm Anglo, and, while I'm very smart and can be quite charming,
physical beauty is not my long suit.

PP
- Chris Malcolm
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

well since i can't see and haven't been attracted to women i can't speak to
your physical beauty, it seems to me having read your posts for a while,
your personality certainly would make up for anything you might consider not
just so in the physical arena, Lee
"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
news
> In article
> >,
> Mari Mentana > wrote:
>
>> I need a Latino beauty

> Sorry. I'm Anglo, and, while I'm very smart and can be quite charming,
> physical beauty is not my long suit.
>
> PP
> --
> "What you fail to understand is that criticising established authority by
> means
> of argument and evidence is a crucial aspect of how science works."
> - Chris
> Malcolm

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"Storrmmee" > wrote:

> well since i can't see and haven't been attracted to women i can't speak to
> your physical beauty, it seems to me having read your posts for a while,
> your personality certainly would make up for anything you might consider not
> just so in the physical arena, Lee

Shucks, Lee. I'm blushing. ;-)

PP