Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Pastrami & cheese gyro

Jun thought I wasn't eating enough, so she stopped at Quizno's and got me a
foot-long. I took three bites plus some dill pickle slices and hot pickled
peppers. BG before eating - low 90's. One hour PP - around 110. Two hour -
low 90's. Repeated after three hours with same results. Maybe four bites at
two hours? It is good! Nosh time. ;-)

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Jun thought I wasn't eating enough, so she stopped at Quizno's and got
> me a
> foot-long. I took three bites plus some dill pickle slices and hot
> pickled
> peppers. BG before eating - low 90's. One hour PP - around 110. Two
> hour -
> low 90's. Repeated after three hours with same results. Maybe four
> bites at
> two hours? It is good! Nosh time. ;-)

Good idea.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer > wrote:
> Jun thought I wasn't eating enough, so she stopped at Quizno's and got me
> a foot-long. I took three bites plus some dill pickle slices and hot
> pickled peppers. BG before eating - low 90's. One hour PP - around 110.
> Two hour - low 90's. Repeated after three hours with same results. Maybe
> four bites at two hours? It is good! Nosh time. ;-)

OK Did four bites at two hours. One hour PP 110! I'll still wait two hours,
but then - five bites!

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> > Jun thought I wasn't eating enough, so she stopped at Quizno's and got
> > me a foot-long. I took three bites plus some dill pickle slices and hot
> > pickled peppers. BG before eating - low 90's. One hour PP - around 110.
> > Two hour - low 90's. Repeated after three hours with same results.
> > Maybe four bites at two hours? It is good! Nosh time. ;-)

> Good idea.

Thanks, girl! Jun is real happy to see me eating like this. Eat. One hour -
check BG. One hour - eat. Etc. ;-)

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Nick Cramer > wrote:

> Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > Jun thought I wasn't eating enough, so she stopped at Quizno's and got me
> > a foot-long. I took three bites plus some dill pickle slices and hot
> > pickled peppers. BG before eating - low 90's. One hour PP - around 110.
> > Two hour - low 90's. Repeated after three hours with same results. Maybe
> > four bites at two hours? It is good! Nosh time. ;-)

> OK Did four bites at two hours. One hour PP 110! I'll still wait two hours,
> but then - five bites!

Thread got me thinking about grazing versus meals. Did not find much.
Perhaps grazing a poor term.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez

Bill

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
globalvoicesonline.org

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Bill who putters > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > > Jun thought I wasn't eating enough, so she stopped at Quizno's and
> > > got me a foot-long. I took three bites plus some dill pickle slices
> > > and hot pickled peppers. BG before eating - low 90's. One hour PP -
> > > around 110. Two hour - low 90's. Repeated after three hours with same
> > > results. Maybe four bites at two hours? It is good! Nosh time. ;-)

> > OK Did four bites at two hours. One hour PP 110! I'll still wait two
> > hours, but then - five bites!

> Thread got me thinking about grazing versus meals. Did not find much.
> Perhaps grazing a poor term.
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez

Nibbling? Noshing?

Well, I finished it off, as my bedtime snack.
Maybe 8 bites. FBG 109! Damn!

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
Nick Cramer > wrote:

> Bill who putters > wrote:
> > Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > >
> > > OK Did four bites at two hours. One hour PP 110! I'll still wait two
> > > hours, but then - five bites!

> > Thread got me thinking about grazing versus meals. Did not find much.
> > Perhaps grazing a poor term.
> >
> > http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez

> Nibbling? Noshing?
>
> Well, I finished it off, as my bedtime snack.
> Maybe 8 bites. FBG 109! Damn!

Found this but no mention of BG.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20617077

Key words were Diabetes t2 and meal patterns.

Years ago I read a book called one bowl.

<http://www.amazon.com/One-Bowl-Guide...246270/ref=sr_
1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1282927978&sr=1-1>

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
globalvoicesonline.org
http://www.davidmccandless.com/

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

i love the sound of the sand, and this is how i naturally eat, its just i
can't deal with their commercials, its sometimes better if people don't
describ e things to me, Lee
"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Jun thought I wasn't eating enough, so she stopped at Quizno's and got me
> foot-long. I took three bites plus some dill pickle slices and hot pickled
> peppers. BG before eating - low 90's. One hour PP - around 110. Two hour -
> low 90's. Repeated after three hours with same results. Maybe four bites
> at
> two hours? It is good! Nosh time. ;-)
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ http://anymarine.com/
> http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
> You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

google "eating styles" ww discusses this and how to work points into your
style, so i did some reading on it, have no idea where but grasing is the
right term, Lee