Posted to alt.food.diabetic
BJ BJ is offline

Default Testing...

Up to this point, have been unable to post.
Testing.....
Posted to alt.food.diabetic
BJ BJ is offline

Wonderful.... must have finally done something right!!

"BJ" > wrote in message ...
> Up to this point, have been unable to post.
> Testing.....

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

BJ wrote:
> Wonderful.... must have finally done something right!!

You studied hard!

> "BJ" > wrote in message
>> Up to this point, have been unable to post.
>> Testing.....

Posted to alt.food.diabetic
BJ BJ is offline

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> BJ wrote:
>> Wonderful.... must have finally done something right!!

> You studied hard!
>
>I had posted here several years ago... (new T2) got lots of good info...
>BUT... in April/2009 I quit smoking (no excuses) and have promptly gained
>30#. I don't see myself dying fat!!! So I am trying really hard to jump
>back on the bandwagon to lose this weight. Many other questions I have....
>so disillusioned....but that is another post.

It's just nice to know I have at least found my way back....
Brenda

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

BJ wrote:
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> BJ wrote:
>>> Wonderful.... must have finally done something right!!

>> You studied hard!
>>
>> I had posted here several years ago... (new T2) got lots of good
>> info... BUT... in April/2009 I quit smoking (no excuses) and have
>> promptly gained 30#. I don't see myself dying fat!!! So I am
>> trying really hard to jump back on the bandwagon to lose this
>> weight. Many other questions I have.... so disillusioned....but
>> that is another post.

> It's just nice to know I have at least found my way back....
> Brenda

Don't forget to come over to alt.support.diabetes as well. Welcome back.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic
BJ BJ is offline

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> BJ wrote:
>>>
>>> You studied hard!
>>>
>>> I had posted here several years ago... (new T2) got lots of good
>>> info... BUT... in April/2009 I quit smoking (no excuses) and have
>>> promptly gained 30#. I don't see myself dying fat!!! So I am
>>> trying really hard to jump back on the bandwagon to lose this
>>> weight. Many other questions I have.... so disillusioned....but
>>> that is another post.

>> It's just nice to know I have at least found my way back....
>> Brenda

> Don't forget to come over to alt.support.diabetes as well. Welcome back.

Thank you so very much!! That may have been my original landing spot a few
years ago!! Am Now Subscribed... and Will Most Definitely Be Monitoring
Posts Of Both Groups/ And My Ridiculous Weight & Eating Habits!! I Am Just
So Thrilled To Have Found My Way Back Here!!!

Brenda

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> BJ wrote:
>>>
>>> You studied hard!
>>>
>>> I had posted here several years ago... (new T2) got lots of good
>>> info... BUT... in April/2009 I quit smoking (no excuses) and have
>>> promptly gained 30#. I don't see myself dying fat!!! So I am
>>> trying really hard to jump back on the bandwagon to lose this
>>> weight. Many other questions I have.... so disillusioned....but
>>> that is another post.

>> It's just nice to know I have at least found my way back....
>> Brenda

> Don't forget to come over to alt.support.diabetes as well. Welcome back.

I personally don't prefer posting there. Too many nuts. All the people
who post here are nice... :-)

--

Evelyn

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy" His Holiness, the Dalai Lama

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"BJ" > wrote in message ...

> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>> BJ wrote:
>>> Wonderful.... must have finally done something right!!

>> You studied hard!
>>
>>I had posted here several years ago... (new T2) got lots of good info...
>>BUT... in April/2009 I quit smoking (no excuses) and have promptly
>>gained 30#. I don't see myself dying fat!!! So I am trying really hard
>>to jump back on the bandwagon to lose this weight. Many other questions I
>>have.... so disillusioned....but that is another post.

> It's just nice to know I have at least found my way back....
> Brenda

I remember you, good to see you posting. I quit smoking 4 months ago, and it
is easy to pack on the pounds. I'm trying to lose some weight too, but some
days I am just uninspired. :-)

Cheri

testing again bc General Cooking 3 11-10-2010 05:21 PM
testing the ph of must [email protected] Winemaking 1 08-08-2008 04:14 PM
Testing for TA Dick Heckman[_2_] Winemaking 5 29-07-2008 06:23 AM
Just Testing Old Mother Ashby General Cooking 1 26-06-2006 03:14 AM
testing gerberk General Cooking 0 20-12-2005 01:59 PM