Elmer Farnam

Default Hi fructose corn syrup

lookingfor collaborators in making noise about getting H F C out of all
tomato sauced canned foods, all commercial potatoe,macaroni,pasta,cole
slaw and egg salads. The stuff tastes terrible and I suspect from the
penetration some heavy coercion is being used.
Elmer

--
Elmer E. Farnam

Sherry

Elmer Farnam > wrote in
:

> lookingfor collaborators in making noise about getting H F C out of
> all tomato sauced canned foods, all commercial
> potatoe,macaroni,pasta,cole slaw and egg salads. The stuff tastes
> terrible and I suspect from the penetration some heavy coercion is
> being used. Elmer

Well, I'm never sure why so many foods that are already sweet have
sugar added to them. Bought any canned corn lately? Um, er, corn
syrup is made from corn because corn is so sweet - why do they need to
add sugar to corn???

Why add sugar to peanut butter? Why add sugar/corn syrup to
anything????

Because it's addicting! And cheap! And our taste buds don't know how
to react without the stuff. Blech.

Sherry
Sherry

Elmer Farnam > wrote in