Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default How to satisfy my particular chocolate fetish.....

Victor Martinez > wrote:
> Donald Lewis wrote:
> > 85% is OK but I would prefer 90% or 95% if such existed. Apart from
> > pure cooking chocolate, the strongest, most bitter I have been able to
> > find is 86%. Any suggestions?

> I just came back from Toronto, where I discovered a little boutique
> chocolatier that has some amazing products. Among the bars I brought
> back is a 100% pure one called Arcana:
> Made with 3 types of flavour grade cacao beans. The cocoa is roasted,
> refined, and conched without the addition of sugar emulsifiers or
> flavourings. The wild raw taste of this 100% chocolate may bring about
> an unexpected change of conciousness.
>
> http://www.somachocolate.com/SOMA_home.html

Sounds good, Victor. They can't ship to the USA, so I'll have to get a
friend in Canada (Kate?) to order some and ship it to me. Thanks.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

Satisfy your cravings stive Wine 1 22-08-2009 11:17 PM
Satisfy your cravings stive Barbecue 0 22-08-2009 04:52 AM
Satisfy your cravings stive Preserving 0 22-08-2009 04:51 AM
CONFESSION: I have casserole fetish Glitter Ninja General Cooking 14 07-10-2005 11:39 PM
Police Fetish Video 6960 [email protected] Mexican Cooking 0 18-06-2004 11:15 AM