Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.health.diabetes,alt.politics.usa

Default Good News!!! Diabetic Bodily Function Reports are back online!!!

Greetings fellow diabetics: Following a surgical hospital stay, my
Diabetic Bodily Function Reports are ready to resume. For those who
have followed my bowel movement reports, you know that I date,
timestamp, weigh, describe, and analyze my daily bowel movement so
that you have a detailed report to compare with your own bowel
movements for scientific/educational purposes. You may not use my
reports for commercial/profitable purposes without first engaging in
contractual negotiations with me.

I have created several dozen google groups accounts for posting these
logs and will create new ones on a regular basis to insure that anyone
accidentally filtering my posts will always find them in their daily
subscriptions. It is important that my logs reach as many readers as
possible and I have had substantial support voiced for my reports,
mostly in email.

I am still debating whether or not to start logging my urine samples,
on demand regurgitation reports, seminal emissions, scab picking
descriptions, pimple popping results, and other diabetic related
bodily functions you may find of interest. Such reports will
definitely take time and although I am on disability and have all day
to perform these reports, I don't want to miss my television shows.
Perhaps if I were paid to post these additional reports, I would
consider it.

Lets get started with my latest diabetic bowel movement log:

Date: 05-27-2009

Time: 01:15 AM

Weight: 13.2 pounds

Number of turds: 23 cigar shapped feces of various lengths and widths
ranging from 6 inches long by 1 inch thick to 10 inches long by 2
inches thick

Consistency: Like thick oatmeal populated with undigested corn kernels

Color: Mostly brown, some streaks of black, dark brown, green, and
yellow.

Odor: Salty

Previous day's intake: Peanut butter sandwiches, grilled cheddar
cheese sandwiches, fried and boiled eggs, bacon, ham, ravioli,
oatmeal, stuffed peppers, corn, tomatoes, and a loaf of rye bread.
Posted to alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.health.diabetes,alt.politics.usa

> wrote in message

> snip <

For those who don't know, the way to deal with this (and any) troll; is,
using MS Mail :
Click on Message, click on Junk mail, check on 'Add Sender to Blocked
Senders List,. Then start again , but finishing with 'Add Sender's domain to
Blocked Senders List'.
With the consequent lack of an audience, and therefore any reaction he will
eventually go away, and even if he doesn't it won't matter because he won't
be seen by anyone who does the above.
--
Duncan Heenan