Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OT Humor - Truckin' duck video

http://qurl.com/3vgt5

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> http://qurl.com/3vgt5

That is such a cute story!

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

LOL..Cute. Guess he was right about the bird dog I have two Weimaraners.
We have quail that come in every day to our water pond and they don't even
phase the dogs...LOL. Elsa my youngest will chase those lizards though..LOL.
Jacquie
"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> http://qurl.com/3vgt5
>
> --
> Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
> families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
> You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Jacquie" > wrote:
> LOL..Cute. Guess he was right about the bird dog I have two
> Weimaraners. We have quail that come in every day to our water pond and
> they don't even phase the dogs...LOL. Elsa my youngest will chase those
> lizards though..LOL. Jacquie

My first Dobie, with 20,000 acres of Taconic State Park adjoining us, would
run deer and come home a bloody, stinking mess. He'd watch quail and
rabbits with complete indifference. My foxhound, out here in LA, would go
into a stiff point at the presence of any raccoon or possum in the back
yard. I'd 'cup clap' my hands (like a gunshot), he'd break and the critter
would skeedaddle. Lilly would bark at anything that moved, but was useless
in that regard.

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

My oldest Weimaraner will bark at anything. You ought to see them when a
coyote comes in for a drink at out pond...they go nuts...but it doesn't
phase the coyote, they know the dogs can't get to them. I've even seen them
lie under a tree to nap after their drink...and the girls are barking away
The Weimaraner was originally bred to hunt deer and big game....when the big
game started dwindling in Germany they trained them for bird...although in
Europe they are still used for fox and rabbit.