Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default My Name beEboneesha,

My Name beEboneesha,

an African-American girl who just got an award for being the best
speler in class. I got 57% on the speling test and 30 points for being
black, 10 points for not bringing drugs into class, 10 points for not
bringing guns into class, and 10 points for not getting pregnut during
the cemester. It hard to beat a score of 120%. The white dude who sit
next to me is McGee from the Bronx. He got a 94% on the test but no
extra points on account of he have the same skin color as the
opressirs of 250 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and
Liberels for suporting afermatateive action. You showing the way to
true equality just like when Herbal Reunion came through my hood
fixing everythinge. . I gwine be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I
be yo doktor.