Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes.uk,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

Default Get Control over Diabetes Naturally

Do You Wanna Control Your sugar level Naturally .
Do you want Normal Hunger& Thirst.
Do you want Deep & Sound Sleep.
Do you wanna feel energetic.
Do you wanna increase you male capacity.
Do You wanna take Normal Diet.

If your answer is yes then write to me i'll provide you best solution
for this.
regards
Ajeet

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes.uk,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

> wrote in message
> Do You Wanna Control Your sugar level Naturally .
> Do you want Normal Hunger& Thirst.
> Do you want Deep & Sound Sleep.
> Do you wanna feel energetic.
> Do you wanna increase you male capacity.
> Do You wanna take Normal Diet.
>
> If your answer is yes then write to me i'll provide you best solution
> for this.
> regards
> Ajeet

I wouldn't entrust my care to someone with such a poor grasp of English.
--
Duncan Heenan
(Speaking personally)

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes.uk,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

On Jul 2, 2:53*pm, "Duncan Heenan" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > Do You Wanna Control Your sugar level Naturally .
> > Do you want Normal Hunger& Thirst.
> > Do you want Deep & Sound Sleep.
> > Do you wanna feel energetic.
> > Do you wanna increase you male capacity.
> > Do You wanna take Normal Diet.

> > If *your answer is yes then write to me i'll provide you best solution
> > for this.
> > regards
> > Ajeet
> >

> I wouldn't entrust my care to someone with such a poor grasp of English.
> --
> Duncan Heenan
> (Speaking personally)

i think in ur view one has no right to suggest any medication or
treatment who is not good in english , well no worries can't change ur
destiny
Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes.uk,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

wrote:
> Do You Wanna Control Your sugar level Naturally .
> Do you want Normal Hunger& Thirst.
> Do you want Deep & Sound Sleep.
> Do you wanna feel energetic.
> Do you wanna increase you male capacity.
> Do You wanna take Normal Diet.
>
> If your answer is yes then write to me i'll provide you best solution
> for this.
> regards
> Ajeet

This is vanishingly unlikely.

Mr(s). Ajeet, you might not understand how Diabetes, in particular type 2
diabetes, progresses, so here's a summary:

Early on, blood sugar levels in the blood rise high, and start doing damage.
Often there are no symptoms of this. Sooner or later, a person becomes aware
of the diseases, possibly through routine testing by a doctor.

At this stage, disciplined medical treatment is utterly necessary. Without
it, bodily damage will continue to happen, but likely won't make itself felt
for many years.

Your "best solution" would likely "work" well in the short term - the placebo
effect can be powerful indeed. However, diabetics adopting your "best
solution" instead of proper medication will suffer as much in the long term as
those who simply ignore the disease. The effects include blindness, having
body bits amputated, kidney failure, ....

The effect of your advertising will be to persuade people to use your "best
solution" in place of medication, thus making a profit for you at the expense
of their health.

You are by no means the first person to sell such stuff and, sadly, you won't
be the last.

Please understand this, and if you are a moral person, cease this business
activity.

Best wishes,

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

Done.

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes.uk,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

"ajee" > wrote in message
On Jul 2, 2:53 pm, "Duncan Heenan" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > Do You Wanna Control Your sugar level Naturally .
> > Do you want Normal Hunger& Thirst.
> > Do you want Deep & Sound Sleep.
> > Do you wanna feel energetic.
> > Do you wanna increase you male capacity.
> > Do You wanna take Normal Diet.

> > If your answer is yes then write to me i'll provide you best solution
> > for this.
> > regards
> > Ajeet
> >

> I wouldn't entrust my care to someone with such a poor grasp of English.
> --
> Duncan Heenan
> (Speaking personally)

i think in ur view one has no right to suggest any medication or
treatment who is not good in english , well no worries can't change ur
destiny
But you are saying that you can change diabetics' destiny. Make up your
mind!
Face it, you are a hopeless quack, as is anyone selling remedies by spamming
the world.
--
Duncan Heenan
(Speaking personally)

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes.uk,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

On Jul 2, 3:23*pm, Alan Mackenzie > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Do You Wanna Control Your sugar level Naturally .
> > Do you want Normal Hunger& Thirst.
> > Do you want Deep & Sound Sleep.
> > Do you wanna feel energetic.
> > Do you wanna increase you male capacity.
> > Do You wanna take Normal Diet.

> > If *your answer is yes then write to me i'll provide you best solution
> > for this.
> > regards
> > Ajeet
> >

> This is vanishingly unlikely.
>
> Mr(s). Ajeet, you might not understand how Diabetes, in particular type 2
> diabetes, progresses, so here's a summary:
>
> Early on, blood sugar levels in the blood rise high, and start doing damage.
> Often there are no symptoms of this. *Sooner or later, a person becomes aware
> of the diseases, possibly through routine testing by a doctor.
>
> At this stage, disciplined medical treatment is utterly necessary. *Without
> it, bodily damage will continue to happen, but likely won't make itself felt
> for many years.
>
> Your "best solution" would likely "work" well in the short term - the placebo
> effect can be powerful indeed. *However, diabetics adopting your "best
> solution" instead of proper medication will suffer as much in the long term as
> those who simply ignore the disease. *The effects include blindness, having
> body bits amputated, kidney failure, ....
>
> The effect of your advertising will be to persuade people to use your "best
> solution" in place of medication, thus making a profit for you at the expense
> of their health.
>
> You are by no means the first person to sell such stuff and, sadly, you won't
> be the last.
>
> Please understand this, and if you are a moral person, cease this business
> activity.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> --
> Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

Dear Sir, Thank you for your suggestion but one thing i wanna tell you
i'm not that knid of business man who only works for profit, secondly
i'm talking about any crap medication but this medicine is developed
by my father Dr.op dubey who spent almost 35 years of his life in
making such medicine , last but not the least if you are suffering
from this disease just mail me i'll send you our medicine for free of
charge , i'll not charge you before hand you just use it for 2-3
months and after that if you feel satisfied then only pay me else
forget it.Believe me i wanna change lives of people suffering from
this disease and really need support from people like you please come
forward and help me as money is secondary thing for me. hope to hear
from you very soon.

regards
ajeet

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes.uk,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

On Jul 2, 6:57*pm, "Duncan Heenan" > wrote:
> "ajee" > wrote in message

> On Jul 2, 2:53 pm, "Duncan Heenan" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

> > > Do You Wanna Control Your sugar level Naturally .
> > > Do you want Normal Hunger& Thirst.
> > > Do you want Deep & Sound Sleep.
> > > Do you wanna feel energetic.
> > > Do you wanna increase you male capacity.
> > > Do You wanna take Normal Diet.

> > > If your answer is yes then write to me i'll provide you best solution
> > > for this.
> > > regards
> > > Ajeet
> > >

> > I wouldn't entrust my care to someone with such a poor grasp of English.
> > --
> > Duncan Heenan
> > (Speaking personally)

> i think in ur view one has no right to suggest any medication or
> treatment who is not good in english , well no worries can't change ur
> destiny
> But you are saying that you can change diabetics' destiny. Make up your
> mind!
> Face it, you are a hopeless quack, as is anyone selling remedies by spamming
> the world.
> --
> Duncan Heenan
> (Speaking personally)- Hide quoted text -

Dear i'm not angry with you i know it will take time but one day
people like you will accept my things , secondly i'm not a hardcore
businessman who only work for profits anyways you will never
understand still try as many as medications you want to, even after
taht if you dont get satisfied you can mail me i'll provide you our
product without any charge not even courier charge because i really
wanna change diabetics' destiny.

regards
ajeet

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes.uk,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

ajee wrote:
crap snipped

Ajee, we have a word for people like you

spamming scum bags

--
kate
type 1 since 1987
Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes.uk,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

ajee wrote:

> Dear Sir, Thank you for your suggestion but one thing i wanna tell you
> i'm not that knid of business man who only works for profit, secondly
> i'm talking about any crap medication but this medicine is developed
> by my father Dr.op dubey who spent almost 35 years of his life in
> making such medicine

wow, you are sitting on a gold mine there, Ajeet, contact the nearest
pharmaceutical company as soon as possible so that you can reap the
royalty benefit from the sales of this product

meanwhile.......... bye!!!!!!!!

--
kate
type 1 since 1987
www.diabetic-chat.org
www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.diabetes-support.org.uk/n...diagnosed.html
Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic,alt.support.diabetes.uk,de.sci.medizin.diabetes

Hello, again.

ajee > wrote:
> On Jul 2, 3:23?pm, Alan Mackenzie > wrote:
>> wrote:
>> > Do You Wanna Control Your sugar level Naturally .
>> > Do you want Normal Hunger& Thirst.
>> > Do you want Deep & Sound Sleep.
>> > Do you wanna feel energetic.
>> > Do you wanna increase you male capacity.
>> > Do You wanna take Normal Diet.

>> > If ?your answer is yes then write to me i'll provide you best solution
>> > for this.
>> > regards
>> > Ajeet
>> >

>> This is vanishingly unlikely.

>> Mr(s). Ajeet, you might not understand how Diabetes, in particular type 2
>> diabetes, progresses, so here's a summary:

>> Early on, blood sugar levels in the blood rise high, and start doing damage.
>> Often there are no symptoms of this. ?Sooner or later, a person becomes aware
>> of the diseases, possibly through routine testing by a doctor.

>> At this stage, disciplined medical treatment is utterly necessary. ?Without
>> it, bodily damage will continue to happen, but likely won't make itself felt
>> for many years.

>> Your "best solution" would likely "work" well in the short term - the placebo
>> effect can be powerful indeed. ?However, diabetics adopting your "best
>> solution" instead of proper medication will suffer as much in the long term as
>> those who simply ignore the disease. ?The effects include blindness, having
>> body bits amputated, kidney failure, ....

>> The effect of your advertising will be to persuade people to use your "best
>> solution" in place of medication, thus making a profit for you at the expense
>> of their health.

>> You are by no means the first person to sell such stuff and, sadly, you won't
>> be the last.

>> Please understand this, and if you are a moral person, cease this business
>> activity.

> Dear Sir, Thank you for your suggestion but one thing i wanna tell you
> i'm not that kind of business man who only works for profit, secondly
> i'm talking about any crap medication but this medicine is developed
> by my father Dr.op dubey who spent almost 35 years of his life in
> making such medicine, .....

OK. But if using it instead of standard medication is going to turn me
blind and give me kidney failure, it doesn't really matter how long the
stuff has been under development for.

Tell us all where the evidence of its effectiveness is - proper
controlled tests, reported in a reputable medical journal - and I'd
happily use it.

> , last but not the least if you are suffering
> from this disease just mail me i'll send you our medicine for free of
> charge , i'll not charge you before hand you just use it for 2-3
> months and after that if you feel satisfied then only pay me else
> forget it.

Well, I've got the "other" sort of diabetes, so it probably wouldn't be
any use, me trying it.

> Believe me i wanna change lives of people suffering from
> this disease and really need support from people like you please come
> forward and help me as money is secondary thing for me. hope to hear
> from you very soon.

Quite frankly, nothing you've said so far makes me believe your claims
in the slightest - there have been just too many people pushing snake
oil to believe you're any different. However, if your stuff is
applicable to type 1s as well as type 2s, I'd be willing to test it for
you if you're confident enough it would work.

By "confident enough", I mean that you'd put a LOT of money (say 50,000
Euros) in an escrow account. I would then take your medicine in place
of my insulin one morning, and not have any insulin throughout the day,
relying instead on that drug. Otherwise, I'd spend a normal day, apart
from doing a blood sugar test once per hour. If my blood sugar stays
reasonable throughout the day, I'll happilly endorse your product pretty
much any way you like, and you get your money back. Should, at any
time, my BS go over 350 mg/dl, the experiment would be regarded as over,
and the 50,000 Euros would go to one or more charities of my choice
(after payment of any associated medical/funeral costs ;-).

What do you say?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nurermberg, Germany).