Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Bacon'd asparagus dinner

Before dinner BG 67. Jun made bacon wrapped asparagus and Pearl oysters,
plus cheese and hot Italian pork sausage. Heavenly! One hour PP BG 68.
Guess I'll have a handful of tortilla chips and try to remember the 15-15.
;-)

15 min BG 72. I'll check it at one hour.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

As long as you dont go any lower and dont feel off i wouldnt worry too much
about getting your numbers up.

If you are prone to unaware low lows then yes be extra vigilant..but if your
a type two who was active that day sometimes you run low.."correcting" the
low can somtimes start the old rollorcoaster if your not careful..especially
if theres food already in your system..ie having ate just a hour ago.

If im lowish and just ate i just wait till my next meal and adjust a bit
more carb but nothing thats goin to send me on the rollor coaster of highs
and lows.

What i mean is if you ate a hour ago why not just wait till your snack time
or next meal?

But thats just me..blah blah..lol

KROM

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Before dinner BG 67. Jun made bacon wrapped asparagus and Pearl oysters,
> plus cheese and hot Italian pork sausage. Heavenly! One hour PP BG 68.
> Guess I'll have a handful of tortilla chips and try to remember the 15-15.
> ;-)
>
> 15 min BG 72. I'll check it at one hour.
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
> I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
> They
> are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not
> forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"krom" > wrote:
> As long as you dont go any lower and dont feel off i wouldnt worry too
> much about getting your numbers up.
> [ . . . ]
> What i mean is if you ate a hour ago why not just wait till your snack
> time or next meal?
>
> But thats just me..blah blah..lol

Hi, KR OM. I never feel off, although for years I've been told I am a
lttle. One hr was 72, too. Ate a (pretty high carb) Curry Puff. One hour
from that was 82. Must be the alignment of the Sun, Moon, planets and
stars!

Even your blah, blah, blah is interesting reading. It's never written into
the rehearsal scripts that way. ;-D

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~