Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Question for the new year ...SOY ...Good or Bad or We just don't know?

And .. it is in almost every processed food out there. I keep reading
and
keep getting confused All ideas welcome.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

DidiWinYet said...

> And .. it is in almost every processed food out there. I keep reading
> and
> keep getting confused All ideas welcome.

Stop eating processed food or hire a secretary to google the FDA and explain
it to you in troll terms.

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"DidiWinYet" > wrote in message
> And .. it is in almost every processed food out there. I keep reading
> and
> keep getting confused All ideas welcome.

Bad for me. Messes with my thyroid and daughter is allergic. The only form
I eat (and I try not to eat that) is soy lecithin. Lecithin is derived
mainly from soy and eggs. I'm allergic to eggs. Have recently seen some
derived from corn. That small amount doesn't seem to affect me.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Jan 2, 11:34*am, DidiWinYet > wrote:
> And .. it is in almost every processed food out there. *I keep reading
> and
> keep getting confused * All ideas welcome.

I eat Boca burgers and Morning Star products all which are made out of
soy and I haven't had any problems. Actually I feel much better eating
these products than I do eating meat. I haven't heard that it was
actually bad for you but I am sure if I look hard enough I will find
something.

Lynell
eating-emotionally,com

A good year for tea Space Cowboy Tea 0 28-12-2010 05:21 PM
It's a good year to buy a vineyard..... PeterL General Cooking 0 11-01-2007 03:14 AM
Good sourdough year!! Pandora Sourdough 13 02-01-2007 05:37 PM
I was good this year!!! Andy General Cooking 13 21-12-2005 06:04 PM