Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Moderation in all things

FBG 99. Beautiful and delicious Challah,made by Sarah's Mom. One slice,
soaked in egg and sauteed and served in Splendaź'd butter. Mmmmm MMM, good.
One hour BG 113.

"Moderation sir, aye, moderation is my rule. Nine or ten is reasonable
refreshment, but after that it's apt to degenerate into drinking."
An old Highland saying

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

sadly moderation is like excess