Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default AMAZING NEW ENERGY DRINK FOR DIABETICS

AT LAST, DEVELOPER OF RED BULL DISCOVERS AMAZING NEW
ENERGY DRINK THAT WONT MAKE YOU .... FAT! THEIR IS
ONLY ONE CATCH... YOU CAN ONLY GET IT THROUGH ME :-)
http://www.tlcjunction.com/crave.html

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

healthwriter wrote in message
>AT LAST, DEVELOPER OF RED BULL DISCOVERS AMAZING NEW
>ENERGY DRINK THAT WONT MAKE YOU .... FAT! THEIR IS
>ONLY ONE CATCH... YOU CAN ONLY GET IT THROUGH ME :-)

I have my own energy drink, it's called water.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"healthwriter" > wrote in message
> AT LAST, DEVELOPER OF RED BULL DISCOVERS AMAZING NEW
> ENERGY DRINK THAT WONT MAKE YOU .... FAT! THEIR IS
> ONLY ONE CATCH... YOU CAN ONLY GET IT THROUGH ME :-)

<spam snipped>

From: healthwriter >
Newsgroups: alt.food.diabetic
Subject: AMAZING NEW ENERGY DRINK FOR DIABETICS
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:54:25 -0800 (PST)

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

healthwriter wrote:

nothing worth repeating

Yummiest Energy Drink I've Ever Tasted MeWantFood99 General 9 01-05-2009 02:51 PM
A drink for diabetics shcast Diabetic 2 25-11-2007 05:31 AM
Are ya glad to see me, or is that a can of energy drink in your pants? Dave Bugg General Cooking 3 07-06-2007 08:00 PM
ACT Energy Drink and STACK Weight Loss Drink [email protected] General Cooking 0 13-07-2006 05:06 PM
TaB drinkers, have you tried the new TaB Energy Drink? Bob Terwilliger General Cooking 1 27-03-2006 10:51 PM