Susan

Default chewy citrus cookies and the chocolate brownie cookies

To Damsel in dis Dress

Where can you get the almond flour at for the recipes??

Susan

Jennifer

If you live near a Trader Joes... they sell it.

If not, it's easy to make it yourself.

Just put blanched almonds into a food processor and process until you
get a corn meally like texture.

Easy.

Jennifer

Susan wrote:

> To Damsel in dis Dress
>
> Where can you get the almond flour at for the recipes??
>
> Susan

Damsel in dis Dress

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:37:09 -0400, "Susan" > wrote:

>To Damsel in dis Dress
>
>Where can you get the almond flour at for the recipes??

Hi Susan,

This is where I get mine. Be sure to refrigerate it, because it can get
rancid. It's made from nuts, after all.
http://www.almondsonline.com/

Carol
--
Type 2, dx May 15,1995
Glucophage XR

Big, fat chewy chocolate chip cookies? Karen MacInerney General Cooking 10 05-11-2005 09:59 PM
Chewy Chocolate Cinnamon Cookies Duckie ® Recipes 0 10-07-2005 03:06 AM
Chewy Brownie Cookies Duckie ® Recipes 0 06-07-2005 04:10 AM
REC - Chewy Citrus Cookies Damsel Diabetic 0 26-05-2005 01:27 PM
Low Fat Chewy Chocolate Cookies-Atkins Tim Recipes 0 02-04-2005 01:03 PM