FoodBanter.com

-   -   chewy citrus cookies and the chocolate brownie cookies (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/13963-chewy-citrus-cookies-chocolate.html)

Susan 18-04-2004 10:37 PM

chewy citrus cookies and the chocolate brownie cookies

To Damsel in dis Dress

Where can you get the almond flour at for the recipes??

Susan

Jennifer 18-04-2004 11:57 PM

chewy citrus cookies and the chocolate brownie cookies

If you live near a Trader Joes... they sell it.

If not, it's easy to make it yourself.

Just put blanched almonds into a food processor and process until you
get a corn meally like texture.

Easy.

Jennifer

Damsel in dis Dress 19-04-2004 07:49 AM

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:37:09 -0400, "Susan" > wrote:

>To Damsel in dis Dress
>
>Where can you get the almond flour at for the recipes??

Hi Susan,

This is where I get mine. Be sure to refrigerate it, because it can get
rancid. It's made from nuts, after all.
http://www.almondsonline.com/

Carol
--