Vicki Beausoleil

Default LC Ketchup

The following recipes were printed in the Ottawa Citizen. You'd think
they'd have enough sense to publish nutritional information with the
recipes...
Anyway, there's also a cake recipe that I haven't put into MasterCook
yet. It uses almond flour.
The nutritional analysis doesn't include the Splenda.

Vicki

* Exported from MasterCook *

Low-Carb Ketchup

Recipe By : Debi Neilsen/Ottawa Citizen March 17 2004
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Condiments

14 ounces tomato sauce -- * see note
3 tablespoons white vinegar
2 tablespoons Splenda granular
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon dry mustard

Place all ingredients in saucepan and cook over low heat until it
reaches desired thickness, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
Pour into jar or freezer container. Store in fridge or freeze for later
use.

*Use sugar free tomato sauce, such as Hunt's brand.

Per recipe: 175 Cal, 1.3 g total fat, 41.1 g carbs, 6.7 g fiber, 7.5 g
protein.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Grams

Don't buy any Heinz catchup or other pickles or stuff produced by them
It is owned by Theresa Heinz and she supports terrorists all of the world.
Grams
Watching out for this nation.

Vicki Beausoleil wrote:

> The following recipes were printed in the Ottawa Citizen. You'd think
> they'd have enough sense to publish nutritional information with the
> recipes...
> Anyway, there's also a cake recipe that I haven't put into MasterCook
> yet. It uses almond flour.
> The nutritional analysis doesn't include the Splenda.
>
> Vicki
>
> * Exported from MasterCook *
>
> Low-Carb Ketchup
>
> Recipe By : Debi Neilsen/Ottawa Citizen March 17 2004
> Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
> Categories : Condiments

> 14 ounces tomato sauce -- * see note
> 3 tablespoons white vinegar
> 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
> 2 teaspoons onion powder
> 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
> 1 tablespoon tomato paste
> 1 teaspoon dry mustard
>
> Place all ingredients in saucepan and cook over low heat until it
> reaches desired thickness, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
> Pour into jar or freezer container. Store in fridge or freeze for later
> use.
>
> *Use sugar free tomato sauce, such as Hunt's brand.
>
> Per recipe: 175 Cal, 1.3 g total fat, 41.1 g carbs, 6.7 g fiber, 7.5 g
> protein.
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ted Rosenberg

cc'd by email
look ****wit

crawl back to alt.conspiracy and leave human beings alone

Grams wrote:
> Don't buy any Heinz catchup or other pickles or stuff produced by them
> It is owned by Theresa Heinz and she supports terrorists all of the world.
> Grams
> Watching out for this nation.
>
> Vicki Beausoleil wrote:
>
>> The following recipes were printed in the Ottawa Citizen. You'd think
>> they'd have enough sense to publish nutritional information with the
>> recipes...
>> Anyway, there's also a cake recipe that I haven't put into MasterCook
>> yet. It uses almond flour. The nutritional analysis doesn't include
>> the Splenda.
>>
>> Vicki
>>
>> * Exported from MasterCook *
>>
>> Low-Carb Ketchup
>>
>> Recipe By : Debi Neilsen/Ottawa Citizen March 17 2004
>> Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
>> Categories : Condiments
>>
>> Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
>> -------- ------------ --------------------------------
>> 14 ounces tomato sauce -- * see note
>> 3 tablespoons white vinegar
>> 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
>> 2 teaspoons onion powder
>> 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
>> 1 tablespoon tomato paste
>> 1 teaspoon dry mustard
>>
>> Place all ingredients in saucepan and cook over low heat until it
>> reaches desired thickness, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
>> Pour into jar or freezer container. Store in fridge or freeze for later
>> use.
>>
>> *Use sugar free tomato sauce, such as Hunt's brand.
>>
>> Per recipe: 175 Cal, 1.3 g total fat, 41.1 g carbs, 6.7 g fiber, 7.5 g
>> protein.
>>
>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Grams

Your kind supports terrorists

Ted Rosenberg wrote:
> cc'd by email
> look ****wit
>
> crawl back to alt.conspiracy and leave human beings alone
>
> Grams wrote:
>
>> Don't buy any Heinz catchup or other pickles or stuff produced by them
>> It is owned by Theresa Heinz and she supports terrorists all of the
>> world.
>> Grams
>> Watching out for this nation.
>>
>> Vicki Beausoleil wrote:
>>
>>> The following recipes were printed in the Ottawa Citizen. You'd think
>>> they'd have enough sense to publish nutritional information with the
>>> recipes...
>>> Anyway, there's also a cake recipe that I haven't put into MasterCook
>>> yet. It uses almond flour. The nutritional analysis doesn't include
>>> the Splenda.
>>>
>>> Vicki
>>>
>>> * Exported from MasterCook *
>>>
>>> Low-Carb Ketchup
>>>
>>> Recipe By : Debi Neilsen/Ottawa Citizen March 17 2004
>>> Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
>>> Categories : Condiments
>>>
>>> Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
>>> -------- ------------ --------------------------------
>>> 14 ounces tomato sauce -- * see note
>>> 3 tablespoons white vinegar
>>> 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
>>> 2 teaspoons onion powder
>>> 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
>>> 1 tablespoon tomato paste
>>> 1 teaspoon dry mustard
>>>
>>> Place all ingredients in saucepan and cook over low heat until it
>>> reaches desired thickness, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
>>> Pour into jar or freezer container. Store in fridge or freeze for later
>>> use.
>>>
>>> *Use sugar free tomato sauce, such as Hunt's brand.
>>>
>>> Per recipe: 175 Cal, 1.3 g total fat, 41.1 g carbs, 6.7 g fiber, 7.5 g
>>> protein.
>>>
>>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ted Rosenberg

cc'd by email
YES, lok under your bed, we are ALL spying on you and supporting terrorists
BOO!

Grams wrote:

> Your kind supports terrorists
>
> Ted Rosenberg wrote:
>
>> cc'd by email
>> look ****wit
>>
>> crawl back to alt.conspiracy and leave human beings alone
>>
>> Grams wrote:
>>
>>> Don't buy any Heinz catchup or other pickles or stuff produced by
>>> them It is owned by Theresa Heinz and she supports terrorists all of
>>> the world.
>>> Grams
>>> Watching out for this nation.

Grams

Just another President Bush hater but then what else would we expect.
Gram

Ketchup + + Gary General Cooking 73 20-01-2014 03:57 PM
For The Ketchup Boy Lou Decruss General Cooking 12 06-02-2010 03:00 AM
Ketchup was ( See? It's not just me) Andy General Cooking 1 12-05-2006 03:19 PM
Ketchup Mike \Piedmont\ Recipes (moderated) 0 12-11-2005 03:14 AM
Ketchup ~patches~ General Cooking 4 13-09-2005 02:42 PM