Default Diabetic Delight in NEw JErsey

Found a place call Linda's Delight on Route 34 in Aberdeen, NJ. Great
deserts and items for diabetics, very knowledgble help. Had Carmele Corn
that was sugar free!!!! Yes!!!

Pixie

"G" > wrote in message
> Found a place call Linda's Delight on Route 34 in Aberdeen, NJ. Great
> deserts and items for diabetics, very knowledgble help. Had Carmele Corn
> that was sugar free!!!! Yes!!!

Just being sugar free doesn't make food safe for diabetics. Corn itself is
high in carbs as well as flour. Being sugar free you can probably have a
small portion but just don't over do it.

Julie Bove

"G" > wrote in message
> Found a place call Linda's Delight on Route 34 in Aberdeen, NJ. Great
> deserts and items for diabetics, very knowledgble help. Had Carmele Corn
> that was sugar free!!!! Yes!!!

And why are they for diabetics? You do realize that sugar free is not carb
free. Don't you? And it is carbs that we diabetics must watch. Most of
these things are loaded with sugar alcohols and those are laxatives.

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Peanutjake

"G" > wrote in message ...
> Found a place call Linda's Delight on Route 34 in Aberdeen, NJ. Great
> deserts and items for diabetics, very knowledgble help. Had Carmele Corn
> that was sugar free!!!! Yes!!!

I checked out that store.
Lots of stuff for the non-low-carber and I thought the prices were a bit high.

PJ

So... Jersey Tomatoes?!? Yet?!? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 27 27-08-2008 12:07 PM
New Jersey Sushi ? Genki Sushi 7 18-04-2007 04:29 PM
Wine events in NEW JERSEY Tepe Winemaking 0 03-08-2004 07:37 PM
BBQ in New Jersey Sharon Barbecue 6 08-07-2004 10:54 PM
Tuna Festival, New Jersey Tea Sushi 2 02-12-2003 05:13 PM