Wanda

Default Pampered Chef Cut & Seal

I bought a Pampered Chef cut and seal cutter thing at a garage sale
and it didn't come with any recipes. That's not really a problem,
what I would like ot know is, does anyone know how much filling to put
on the center before you cut and seal them?
Wanda

Thanks SO much David. I was thinking about 1/4 cup. What a mess that
would have been! I appreciate the reply.
Thanks again,
Wanda

Pampered Chef Stuff mistycorey General Cooking 15 04-01-2005 10:36 PM
Pampered Chef Products EKK Baking 11 04-01-2005 05:43 AM
Pampered Chef Products EKK General Cooking 8 04-01-2005 05:43 AM
Pampered Chef Products EKK General Cooking 4 04-01-2005 01:23 AM
Pampered Chef Products EKK Cooking Equipment 4 04-01-2005 01:23 AM