Jen

Default cuisinart ice cream maker..help

I can't get the top off this thing. I just got it so I don't know which way
to turn it
Please help

Jen

Jen

Default nevermind I got it ;)

"Jen" > wrote in message
> I can't get the top off this thing. I just got it so I don't know which

way
> to turn it
> Please help
>
> Jen

jmk

On 2/19/2004 6:42 PM, Jen wrote:
> I can't get the top off this thing. I just got it so I don't know which way
> to turn it
> Please help
>
> Jen

I'd love to hear what you think of it after you have used it once or twice!

--
jmk in NC
Zed

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:42:07 -0800, "Jen"
> wrote:

>I can't get the top off this thing. I just got it so I don't know which way
>to turn it
>Please help
>
>Jen

counter clock-wise

---
"Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups:
Alcohol, Caffeine, Sugar & Fat"

Cuisinart ice-cream machine. I'm back[_2_] General Cooking 0 06-03-2013 02:30 PM
dry ice in ice cream maker? Keith General Cooking 13 28-07-2006 07:54 AM
cuisinart ice cream maker..help Jen General Cooking 1 20-02-2004 01:18 AM
ice cream maker Terry General Cooking 8 05-01-2004 01:37 AM
Bel Cream Maker Bob Pastorio General Cooking 7 11-12-2003 05:34 PM