Phaedrine Stonebridge

Default Mixing/Work Bowls

Sams had a very nice Tramontina "professional" mixing bowl set today for
$28.74. 18/10 stainless, 4 bowls: 3,5,8 &13 quart. They nest well and
seem quite well made with about a 5/8" rim. I have been looking for a
set for months and this price was less than half the best price I could
find elsewhere for comparable bowls. Lifetime warranty.
The Man With The Four Way Hips

"Phaedrine Stonebridge" > wrote in
message
news

> Sams had a very nice Tramontina "professional" mixing bowl set today for
> $28.74. 18/10 stainless, 4 bowls: 3,5,8 &13 quart. They nest well and
> seem quite well made with about a 5/8" rim. I have been looking for a
> set for months and this price was less than half the best price I could
> find elsewhere for comparable bowls. Lifetime warranty.

But are they waterless?

Baldy Cotton

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:

>Sams had a very nice Tramontina "professional" mixing bowl set today for
>$28.74. 18/10 stainless, 4 bowls: 3,5,8 &13 quart. They nest well and
>seem quite well made with about a 5/8" rim. I have been looking for a
>set for months and this price was less than half the best price I could
>find elsewhere for comparable bowls. Lifetime warranty.

I bought very similar bowls from Costco a few years ago when they were
three for $20 or so.
I was so impressed I went and bought a few more to give to family.
Some purchases are just flat out wonderful, and that was one of them.

Clarissa <<- - who loves to eat porridge and brown sugar from the eight
quart model
Rick & Cyndi

"The Man With The Four Way Hips" > wrote in
message et...
:
: "Phaedrine Stonebridge"
> wrote in
: message
:
news : >
: > Sams had a very nice Tramontina "professional" mixing bowl
set today for
: > $28.74. 18/10 stainless, 4 bowls: 3,5,8 &13 quart. They
nest well and
: > seem quite well made with about a 5/8" rim. I have been
looking for a
: > set for months and this price was less than half the best
price I could
: > find elsewhere for comparable bowls. Lifetime warranty.
:
: But are they waterless?
:
: +++++++++

Don't be such a putz!

Kate Dicey

The Man With The Four Way Hips wrote:

> "Phaedrine Stonebridge" > wrote in
> message
> news
> >
> > Sams had a very nice Tramontina "professional" mixing bowl set today for
> > $28.74. 18/10 stainless, 4 bowls: 3,5,8 &13 quart. They nest well and
> > seem quite well made with about a 5/8" rim. I have been looking for a
> > set for months and this price was less than half the best price I could
> > find elsewhere for comparable bowls. Lifetime warranty.

> But are they waterless?
And dishwasher proof? And can you put them in the microwave? ;P

Hay, I'd LOVE a set like that, but already own more mixing bows of more
sizes (especially those big enough to mix 24 lbs of mincemeat in one
batch!) than any sane woman need in one lifetime! You just enjoy them.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Phaedrine Stonebridge

In article >,
"The Man With The Four Way Hips" > wrote:

> "Phaedrine Stonebridge" > wrote in
> message
> news
> >
> > Sams had a very nice Tramontina "professional" mixing bowl set today for
> > $28.74. 18/10 stainless, 4 bowls: 3,5,8 &13 quart. They nest well and
> > seem quite well made with about a 5/8" rim. I have been looking for a
> > set for months and this price was less than half the best price I could
> > find elsewhere for comparable bowls. Lifetime warranty.

> But are they waterless?

LOL...... suuuuuuuure and they can decode ancient runes if you plug them
in as well.