Default I love my waring pro waffle maker

I picked up an older version the wwm200pc (nonstick version of the
wmk-300 i believe) Anyhow, I really enjoy using it. It bakes wonderful
waffles each and every time. I couldn't find anything online about this
waffle maker and wanted to leave my feedback. Its expensive but I feel
its well worth the time and money. I ended up paying 75$ with shipping
on ebay.

-isaac

Vox Humana

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I picked up an older version the wwm200pc (nonstick version of the
> wmk-300 i believe) Anyhow, I really enjoy using it. It bakes wonderful
> waffles each and every time. I couldn't find anything online about this
> waffle maker and wanted to leave my feedback. Its expensive but I feel
> its well worth the time and money. I ended up paying 75$ with shipping
> on ebay.

I've had my eye on them. They can be had at Costco for around $50 and I
have seen them as low as $45.

Wayne Boatwright

On Wed 22 Jun 2005 01:56:29p, Vox Humana wrote in rec.food.equipment:

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> I picked up an older version the wwm200pc (nonstick version of the
>> wmk-300 i believe) Anyhow, I really enjoy using it. It bakes wonderful
>> waffles each and every time. I couldn't find anything online about this
>> waffle maker and wanted to leave my feedback. Its expensive but I feel
>> its well worth the time and money. I ended up paying 75$ with shipping
>> on ebay.

> I've had my eye on them. They can be had at Costco for around $50 and I
> have seen them as low as $45.

I bought a Proctor-Silex Morning Baker waffle iron several years ago for
$39.95, and I've been very pleased with the results. It makes 1 plate
sized round waffle, is non-stick, and has a lighted indicator for preheat
and when the waffle is done.

The unit is made in both traditional and Belgium waffle styles. Checking
recently, it appears to be availble for as little as $20 these days.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0525-2, 06/22/2005
Tested on: 6/22/2005 9:48:19 PM