Alain

Default Have a French Christmas!

Have a French Christmas!
visit www.terroirs-et-tradition.com
and discover many products of the French soil: foie gras, prepared
dishes, condiments, wines, products of the sea... Direct from
producer!

delivery in Europe in 72 H !

Carine
Steve Calvin

Alain wrote:

> Have a French Christmas!
> visit www.terroirs-et-tradition.com
> and discover many products of the French soil: foie gras, prepared
> dishes, condiments, wines, products of the sea... Direct from
> producer!
>
> delivery in Europe in 72 H !
>
> Carine

I wouldn't buy anything from France if you offered me product
endorsement contracts! Go away SPAMMER.

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Viviane

I can understand the anger against spammers, but the anger against the
French??? Are you perchance a disgruntled yank perplexed because other
nations didn't support your aggression towards another country to ensure
your oil supply??

"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> Alain wrote:
>
>> Have a French Christmas! visit www.terroirs-et-tradition.com and discover
>> many products of the French soil: foie gras, prepared
>> dishes, condiments, wines, products of the sea... Direct from
>> producer!
>>
>> delivery in Europe in 72 H !
>>
>> Carine

> I wouldn't buy anything from France if you offered me product endorsement
> contracts! Go away SPAMMER.
>
> --
> Steve
>
> Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat
> the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Peter Aitken

"Viviane" > wrote in message
u...
> I can understand the anger against spammers, but the anger against the
> French??? Are you perchance a disgruntled yank perplexed because other
> nations didn't support your aggression towards another country to ensure
> your oil supply??

You hit the nail on the head.

--
Peter Aitken

Steve Calvin

Viviane wrote:
> I can understand the anger against spammers, but the anger against the
> French??? Are you perchance a disgruntled yank perplexed because other
> nations didn't support your aggression towards another country to ensure
> your oil supply??
>
> "Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
>
>>Alain wrote:
>>

>>>Have a French Christmas! visit www.terroirs-et-tradition.com and discover
>>>many products of the French soil: foie gras, prepared
>>>dishes, condiments, wines, products of the sea... Direct from
>>>producer!
>>>
>>>delivery in Europe in 72 H !
>>>
>>>Carine

>>I wouldn't buy anything from France if you offered me product endorsement
>>contracts! Go away SPAMMER.
>>
>>--
>>Steve
>>
>>Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat
>>the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

No. It was only intended at this SPAMMER and I didn't choose my words
very well. I have nothing against anything who's French. They've never
done anything to me.

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Steve Calvin

Viviane wrote:
> I can understand the anger against spammers, but the anger against the
> French??? Are you perchance a disgruntled yank perplexed because other
> nations didn't support your aggression towards another country to ensure
> your oil supply??
>
> "Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
>
>>Alain wrote:
>>

>>>Have a French Christmas! visit www.terroirs-et-tradition.com and discover
>>>many products of the French soil: foie gras, prepared
>>>dishes, condiments, wines, products of the sea... Direct from
>>>producer!
>>>
>>>delivery in Europe in 72 H !
>>>
>>>Carine

>>I wouldn't buy anything from France if you offered me product endorsement
>>contracts! Go away SPAMMER.
>>
>>--
>>Steve
>>
>>Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat
>>the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

No. It was only intended at this SPAMMER and I didn't choose my words
very well. I have nothing against anything who's French. They've never
done anything to me.

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Tyler Hopper

"Viviane" > wrote in message
u...
> I can understand the anger against spammers, but the anger against the
> French??? Are you perchance a disgruntled yank perplexed because other
> nations didn't support your aggression towards another country to ensure
> your oil supply??

Call us when you get into another tiff you can't handle.

http://www.televisionsound.com/normandy.htm

Tyler

Peter Aitken

"Tyler Hopper" > wrote in message
> "Viviane" > wrote in message
> u...
> > I can understand the anger against spammers, but the anger against the
> > French??? Are you perchance a disgruntled yank perplexed because other
> > nations didn't support your aggression towards another country to ensure
> > your oil supply??

> Call us when you get into another tiff you can't handle.

We were just returning the favor, pinhead.

--
Peter Aitken

Tyler Hopper

"Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
m...
> "Tyler Hopper" > wrote in message
> > "Viviane" > wrote in message
> > u...
> > > I can understand the anger against spammers, but the anger against the
> > > French??? Are you perchance a disgruntled yank perplexed because other
> > > nations didn't support your aggression towards another country to ensure
> > > your oil supply??

> > Call us when you get into another tiff you can't handle.
> >

> We were just returning the favor, pinhead.

I'm a bit perplexed, but that happens to me a lot.

Jeffrey Dunnam

Well, they were helpful during the Revolutionary War although many these
days would like to ignore that.

"Tyler Hopper" > wrote in message
> "Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
> m...
>> "Tyler Hopper" > wrote in message
>> > "Viviane" > wrote in message
>> > u...
>> >
>> > Call us when you get into another tiff you can't handle.
>> >

>> We were just returning the favor, pinhead.

> I'm a bit perplexed, but that happens to me a lot.

Have a French Christmas! Alain Sourdough 2 05-12-2004 08:01 PM
Have a French Christmas! Alain Restaurants 0 05-12-2004 07:39 PM
Have a French Christmas! Alain Marketplace 0 05-12-2004 07:37 PM
Have a French Christmas! Alain General 0 05-12-2004 07:37 PM
Have a French Christmas! Alain Chocolate 0 05-12-2004 07:36 PM