Nartker

Default Kitchen Aid Repair Center

I have asked this question before and lost the ansewer, is there a Kitchen Aid
service center in Wisconsin? The KA web site does not seem to have a listing
posted on it, and I am at a loss to find one from the phone book.

2 hours N of Wasau.

Thanks

Nartker @ AOL.com

Nartker

DawnK

"Nartker" > wrote in message
>I have asked this question before and lost the ansewer, is there a Kitchen
>Aid
> service center in Wisconsin? The KA web site does not seem to have a
> listing
> posted on it, and I am at a loss to find one from the phone book.
>

> 2 hours N of Wasau.
>
> Thanks
>

> Nartker @ AOL.com
>
> Nartker

Hobart Sales & Service
(715) 359-9481
5907 Mesker St
Schofield, WI 54476
5.3 mi SE - Directions

Edwin Pawlowski

"DawnK" > wrote in message

> Hobart Sales & Service
> (715) 359-9481
> 5907 Mesker St
> Schofield, WI 54476
> 5.3 mi SE - Directions

Did Hobart buy back the KA line? I don't think they service any of the new
products as Hobart sold the KA appliance division many years ago.

Edwin Pawlowski

"DawnK" > wrote in message

> Hobart Sales & Service
> (715) 359-9481
> 5907 Mesker St
> Schofield, WI 54476
> 5.3 mi SE - Directions

Did Hobart buy back the KA line? I don't think they service any of the new
products as Hobart sold the KA appliance division many years ago.

limey

"Nartker" > wrote in message
>I have asked this question before and lost the ansewer, is there a Kitchen
>Aid
> service center in Wisconsin? The KA web site does not seem to have a
> listing
> posted on it, and I am at a loss to find one from the phone book.
>

> 2 hours N of Wasau.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nartker @ AOL.com

Have you studied KA's home page? http://www.kitchenaid.com . There's a
section on that page for customer service, service providers, etc. You'll
find it.

DawnK

"limey" > wrote in message

> "Nartker" > wrote in message
>>I have asked this question before and lost the ansewer, is there a Kitchen
>>Aid
>> service center in Wisconsin? The KA web site does not seem to have a
>> listing
>> posted on it, and I am at a loss to find one from the phone book.
>>

>> 2 hours N of Wasau.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Nartker @ AOL.com

> Have you studied KA's home page? http://www.kitchenaid.com . There's a
> section on that page for customer service, service providers, etc.
> You'll find it.

http://caservice.kitchenaid.com/results.asp

Mac McAllen Inc (Hobart Sales & Ser)
3950 Commercial Ave.
Madison, WI 53221
Phone: 608-246-3100

This one says Hobart, too, though. It is from the KitchenAid site.

Dawn