Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default poor product

While camping on the West Coast we bought a manual tin opener as we left our electric opener at home. What a disappointment firstly I had to use a stone to push the point through the tin, secondly the point was painted black and it all came of in the tinned food, thirdly it was blunt and could not cut the tin. At last I used a stake knife to complete te task sucsesfully. Now I was wondering do you ever test these things to see if it can do what it is supposed to do?
Member

Think about this, playing defiance is like driving a great sports car. Fun to drive...yes. But you can only drive it for a half hour before it kicks you out. (If you can't guess I am talking about the server issues.) Then if your lucky the sound from your stereo will stay on during that half hour. (Self explanatory) Your Map will work a quarter of the time while you are OK with that because you are just happy the screens load 2 out of four times.....

vhotellavender.net/ | http://page-rank-checker.org

Last edited by jollyllp : 16-08-2013 at 11:04 AM