Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Write Your Cooking Recipes

Hi all ...
today we add a new Uploading service to our site :
http://www.recipesonlile.com

Do you have the talent of writing down recipes ?

Why don't you let the world view your recipes !

Subscribe now for free and upload your own made
files or even preferred ones to Lile's library.

we are waiting for you ...

Lile

http://www.recipesonlile.com
All You Need About Food & Cooking.
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On 4/11/2011 4:55 PM, lile the cook wrote:
> Hi all ...
> today we add a new Uploading service to our site :
> http://www.recipesonlile.com
>
> Do you have the talent of writing down recipes ?
>
> Why don't you let the world view your recipes !
>
> Subscribe now for free and upload your own made
> files or even preferred ones to Lile's library.
>
> we are waiting for you ...
>
> Lile
>
> http://www.recipesonlile.com
> All You Need About Food& Cooking.

How many recipes or Spam would you like?

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas
Posted to rec.food.equipment

"lile the cook" > wrote in message
> Hi all ...
> today we add a new Uploading service to our site :
> http://www.spam-sucker-lile.com
>
> Do you have the talent of writing down recipes ?
>
> Why don't you let the world view your recipes !
>
> Subscribe now for free and upload your own made
> files or even preferred ones to Lile's library.
>
> we are waiting for you ...
>
> Lile

Sure, I'll give them to you so you can profit from them. I give my recipes
away as I see fit, not to enrich a low-life like you.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message

> "lile the cook" > wrote in message
>> Hi all ...
>> today we add a new Uploading service to our site :
>> http://www.spam-sucker-lile.com
>>
>> Do you have the talent of writing down recipes ?
>>
>> Why don't you let the world view your recipes !
>>
>> Subscribe now for free and upload your own made
>> files or even preferred ones to Lile's library.
>>
>> we are waiting for you ...
>>
>> Lile

> Sure, I'll give them to you so you can profit from them. I give my
> recipes away as I see fit, not to enrich a low-life like you.

This came through as [ write your cooking recipes]. I almost missed
Lile's initial "spam post". I almost wrote you a note stating that Janet
Wilder was OK. She's A-OK in my book, as, I'm sure, she is in yours.

Kent

Member

Location: USA

Strawberry Cake

2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
3 tbsps sugar
2 (9 inch) white cake layers, already baked
6 ozs cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup confectioner’s sugar, sifted
3/4 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups heavy cream

Make or purchase the white cake layers and allow to completely cool if baking.

Mix the strawberries with the sugar in a medium bowl and set aside at room temp for about 30 or so minutes. Put aside a few strawberries for garnish if you so desire.

Using a mixer on medium, whip the cream cheese and powdered sugar and vanilla until creamy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the cream until it starts to thicken, then increase to high and beat until soft peaks form. Do not over mix.

To assemble the cake: Place one layer on serving plated and layer half of the sweetened strawberries over the top and press gently. Spread about 1/3 of the frosting CAREFULLY over the strawberries to within about 1/2 inch of the sides.

Place the second layer on top and press down gently. Do the same with the strawberries. Frost the sides and top of the cake.

Decorate the cake as desired.

Store in the fridge.