Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Garage sale score

The last time I looked online for one of these, the cheapest I could
find was $49. Now I can find them with a $22.99 list and as low as
$12.99 on the net.

http://www.cookware.com/asp/superbro...&sku=CRH1063&r
efid=FR75-CRH1063

A solid marble rolling pin. I have one, but the handle broke back in
the early 90's (dropped, snapped handle off, got luck the marble didn't
break).

Yesterday at a garage sale, found one for $3.

Stick one of these in the fridge for a couple hours and then use to roll
dough and the dough doesn't stick. I love these, and am surprised they
are not more common and easily available. For a time, I could not find
these anywhere.

jt