Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Warning:Making eggs in microwave

Some time ago I made an omelett in a microwave oven. Having done this
several times before I thought nothing could go wrong. I broke the egg
on a plate put it into oven and turned on the heat. After cooking I
took it out. After a few seconds there was an explosion. The yolk
bursted allover the kitchen. I just tought 'cool'. Rewind couple
seconds and I felt buring sensation on my arms and tried to wipe off
the yolk - too late. It had burned its marks - blood red skin which
too several weeks to heal. So be careful with hot microwaved foods.