Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Thank goodness for my collection of cooking toys

My oven (4 1/2 year old Roper gas oven/range) started beeping on me. E1
F1 error code. I've determined it is the control circuitry, and have
narrowed it to either a $99 board or the $256 control box itself, need
to do a little more research to determine which.

In the mean time, until I can afford the replacement part (last week of
March), I have the following to help keep the family fed:

stove top still works
microwave oven - large
toaster oven - about as big as they come
Jet Stream oven with three stacker rings
showtime rotisserie
electric skillets (2)
george foremans (2)
vegetable steamers/rice cookers (2)
crock pots (4)

I love this hobby (cooking, collecting useful cooking toys).

jt