Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Chef T's Cooking School goes ONLINE!!!

Hi everybody,

Just a quick note to give you all some exciting news.... Chef T's
Cooking School's official website has just been launched - with over
70 streaming video demonstrations (6 hours+), and an average of 14 new
demonstrations (75 min) being added each month, it's certainly worth a
look. The launch special includes a bonus "special occasions" pack,
which includes over 40 minutes of instruction in some of the finest
meals for the special times. For more information, log on to
www.cheftcookingschool.com ---- best regards, Chef T
Posted to rec.food.equipment

" > wrote in message
> Hi everybody,
>
> Just a quick note to give you all some exciting news.... Chef T's
> Cooking School's official website has just been launched - with over
> 70 streaming video demonstrations (6 hours+), and an average of 14 new
> demonstrations (75 min) being added each month, it's certainly worth a
> look. The launch special includes a bonus "special occasions" pack,
> which includes over 40 minutes of instruction in some of the finest
> meals for the special times. For more information, log on to
> www.cheftcookingspzml.com ---- best regards, Chef T

If you sign up now, it is "only" $159.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Dec 24, 2:41 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:
> " > wrote in message

> > Hi everybody,

> > Just a quick note to give you all some exciting news.... Chef T's
> > Cooking School's official website has just been launched - with over
> > 70 streaming video demonstrations (6 hours+), and an average of 14 new
> > demonstrations (75 min) being added each month, it's certainly worth a
> > look. The launch special includes a bonus "special occasions" pack,
> > which includes over 40 minutes of instruction in some of the finest
> > meals for the special times. For more information, log on to
> >www.cheftcookingspzml.com ---- best regards, Chef T

> If you sign up now, it is "only" $159.

That is the Launch Charter Membership special - which includes an
entire year membership the equivalent of over 200 video demonstrations
- I think that is very reasonable - you can subscribe on the regular
membership for $59 sign-up, and then a monthly sub should you wish to
be on a monthly basis. --- regards, Chef T
Posted to rec.food.equipment

> Like most newsgroups, the charter of this group does not permit
> commercial postings. When you ignore this rule and post an ad, all you
> do is get people ****ed off at you.

Maybe a link to a sample video would be better