Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Urgent ...need help

Urgent ...need help

We have a Stainless steel GE Monogram Builtin Dishwasher ZBD5900
bought about 7 years ago
We live in the SF bay area, california.

We have a external home appliance warranty.

Our dishwasher needs repair.
The warranty company says it is not worth repairing
so they want to replace it.

I have no experience with dishwashers.

Can anyone suggest a comparable dishwasher ?
What brands ? What model ?
What one MUST have in terms of features ? What one should avoid ?

The one we have has a light inside the dishwasher. It comes on when
one opens
the door. It makes seeing things far back in the corner etc.

I have not seen this feature in the new models in leading brands
like Jenn Air etc

It is urgent because we need a dishwasher quickly. It has been almost
3 weeks now.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Ava

Posted to rec.food.equipment

said...

> Urgent ...need help
>
> We have a Stainless steel GE Monogram Builtin Dishwasher ZBD5900
> bought about 7 years ago
> We live in the SF bay area, california.
>
> We have a external home appliance warranty.
>
> Our dishwasher needs repair.
> The warranty company says it is not worth repairing
> so they want to replace it.
>

> I have no experience with dishwashers.
>
> Can anyone suggest a comparable dishwasher ?
> What brands ? What model ?
> What one MUST have in terms of features ? What one should avoid ?
>
> The one we have has a light inside the dishwasher. It comes on when
> one opens
> the door. It makes seeing things far back in the corner etc.
>
> I have not seen this feature in the new models in leading brands
> like Jenn Air etc
>
> It is urgent because we need a dishwasher quickly. It has been almost
> 3 weeks now.
>

> Any help would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance,
> Ava

Your first mistake is living in Kalifornia (just kidding).

You're supposed to call the manufacturer first!

Typical KA Flake!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.equipment

In article >,
pltrgyst > wrote:

> >It is urgent because we need a dishwasher quickly. It has been almost
> >3 weeks now.

> And in three weeks you haven't been able to find an appliance store in the SF
> Bay area?

My first thought was, in three weeks, they couldn't go to the nearest
grocery and buy a bottle of dish washing soap?

My second thought was, they waited for three weeks of dishes to pile up
before starting to panic?

My third thought was, they have enough dishes to allow them to pile up
for three weeks?

My fourth thought matched your final thought:

> I give it one out of ten on the troll-o-meter.

jt

Urgent ...need help [email protected] General Cooking 11 08-06-2007 01:34 AM
URGENT......PLEASE maliq Coffee 0 07-07-2004 07:18 PM
URGENT...PLEASE R S Tea 0 26-06-2004 08:26 PM
URGENT...PLEASE R S Beer 0 26-06-2004 08:25 PM
URGENT>>>PLEASE!!! R S Wine 0 26-06-2004 08:14 PM