Default Mini FAQ

I found this group by accident using Google groups. The post I was
looking at is from 1998, and it mentions a mini-faq for cappuccino
makers. Does this still exist and if so could someone kindly provide a
link to it.

Unfortuntely I dont have the money for a good coffee maker, and the one
I have is most defintely the lower end of the market. To compound
matters I dont know how a good shot of espresso is obtained, or what
constitutes a good shot for that matter.

I am therefore looking for advice on how to make the most of what I
have, and (for interest) how these makers work and whats out there to
buy.

Thanks,

Colin
West Midlands, UK

OK thanks John.

Claus Trillingsgaard

also ...check out www.coffeegeek.com

They are fairly active in their forum section!

/Claus
oups.com...

Mini Quiches koko General Cooking 14 18-09-2016 01:10 AM
mini burger Food Snob®[_2_] General Cooking 14 02-05-2009 06:02 PM
Mini Loaves Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 27-11-2006 03:23 AM
Free mini-course mk25 Beer 1 07-01-2004 12:10 AM