Paul Tremblay

Default NEWBIE Info REQ: La Leonessa Extravpor Espresso Machine

Hi All,
My mother in-law unearthed this machine she used once and was going to throw
it away so I asked to try it out first.
The pump works ( audibly pumping), the steam spout blows really hot and
froths/heats milk. I could not however get it to give up any coffee. (
Likely my inability to figure out the buttons)
There are 4 buttons on the panel.
1- On/OFF
2- picture of two coffee cups
3- spout with drops of water below it
4- (Green button) Spout with steam coming out.

Google has not helped in finding brand name or website,
it is a 110V, 1100watts, 60HZ according to a sticker on the bottom of the
machine.

How do I work this thing? any rule of thumb steps? after turning it on which
buttons do I use and when?
All help is welcome and thanks for your patience with my newbie request.

Paul

ilaboo

Paul Tremblay wrote:
> Hi All,
> My mother in-law unearthed this machine she used once and was going to throw
> it away so I asked to try it out first.
> The pump works ( audibly pumping), the steam spout blows really hot and
> froths/heats milk. I could not however get it to give up any coffee. (
> Likely my inability to figure out the buttons)
> There are 4 buttons on the panel.
> 1- On/OFF
> 2- picture of two coffee cups
> 3- spout with drops of water below it
> 4- (Green button) Spout with steam coming out.
>
> Google has not helped in finding brand name or website,
> it is a 110V, 1100watts, 60HZ according to a sticker on the bottom of the
> machine.
>
> How do I work this thing? any rule of thumb steps? after turning it on which
> buttons do I use and when?
> All help is welcome and thanks for your patience with my newbie request.
>
> Paul

green button provides steam in steam tube
spout with ddrops of water---provide hot water say for tea
button with coffee cups--thats fro making coffee

remember to try to use distilled water in this thing as minerals rapidly
build up and can make it in operable

use of citric acid ( white vinegar does not cut it but it can cut down
on tehe deposits) is the best--if you have a strong cheistry background
you can use very diluted muriatic acid--but only with chemistry background

ilaboo

off in your hands.

6 live babies
1 lb. smoked sausage
4 lemons
whole garlic
2 lb. new potatoes
4 ears corn
1 box salt
crab boil

Bring 3 gallons of water to a boil.
Add sausage, salt, crab boil, lemons and garlic.
Drop potatoes in, boil for 4 minutes.
Corn is added next, boil an additional 11 minutes.
Put the live babies into the boiling water and cover.
Boil till meat comes off easily with a fork.

Oven-Baked Baby-Back Ribs

Beef ribs or pork ribs can be used in this recipe,
and that is exactly what your dinner guests will assume!
An excellent way to expose the uninitiated to this highly misunderstood
yet succulent source of protein.

2 human baby rib racks
3 cups barbecue sauce or honey glaze (see index)
Salt
black pepper
white pepper
paprika

Remove the silverskin by loosening from the edges,
then stripping off.
Season generously, rubbing the mixture into the baby?s flesh.
Place 1 quart water in a baking pan, the meat on a wire rack.
Bake uncovered in 250° oven for 1½ hours.
When browned, remove and glaze,
return to oven and bake 20 minutes more to form a glaze.
Cut ribs into individual pieces and serve with extra sauce.

Fresh Sausage

If it becomes necessary to hide the fact that you are eating
human babies, this is the perfect solution.
But if you are still