Natarajan Krishnaswami

Default coffee recipes

In article > , ryan wrote:
> Does anybody have a favorite coffee recipe?

Yes:

In my Melitta plastic cone, I fold and insert one #2 cone filter. I
fill it with water, and let it drain in the sink.

I put the filter on my coffee mug, grind 14.5g coffee, and put it in
the filter. Then I boil 10oz water in my Braun WK-200 cordless
electric kettle, and pour about 3oz water onto the grounds, and stir a
bit. After about 30s, I add the rest of the water. Sometimes I use
my SwissGold #2 filter instead of a paper filter. Other times, I use
a press pot instead of a filter cone.

N.
Natarajan Krishnaswami

In article > , ryan wrote:
> Does anybody have a favorite coffee recipe?

Yes:

In my Melitta plastic cone, I fold and insert one #2 cone filter. I
fill it with water, and let it drain in the sink.

I put the filter on my coffee mug, grind 14.5g coffee, and put it in
the filter. Then I boil 10oz water in my Braun WK-200 cordless
electric kettle, and pour about 3oz water onto the grounds, and stir a
bit. After about 30s, I add the rest of the water. Sometimes I use
my SwissGold #2 filter instead of a paper filter. Other times, I use
a press pot instead of a filter cone.

N.
cherry

hello, for summertime i think is very nice ICE COFFEE WITH BEILLIS.
In a high glass, you put : 1,5 tbs nes coffee
sugar (exept to you) if you like
medium, 1 tbs
littlebit water
take mixer and blend them. After full the glass with ice, put little beillis
and full the glass with cold water.

Cherry
? "ryan" > ?????? ??? ??????
m...
> Does anybody have a favorite coffee recipe?
>
> Ryan
> Drink recipes
> http://www.geocities.com/drinkguru/drinkguru.html

cherry

hello, for summertime i think is very nice ICE COFFEE WITH BEILLIS.
In a high glass, you put : 1,5 tbs nes coffee
sugar (exept to you) if you like
medium, 1 tbs
littlebit water
take mixer and blend them. After full the glass with ice, put little beillis
and full the glass with cold water.

Cherry
? "ryan" > ?????? ??? ??????
m...
> Does anybody have a favorite coffee recipe?
>
> Ryan
> Drink recipes
> http://www.geocities.com/drinkguru/drinkguru.html

Merima

The best thing ever:

Make an ice cubes of your favor coffe. Put them into blender and blend
until all ice is gone. Serve with the whipping cream.

Merima

The best thing ever:

Make an ice cubes of your favor coffe. Put them into blender and blend
until all ice is gone. Serve with the whipping cream.
Merima

Best thing ever:

Make cofee ice cubes and just blend them with wipped cream. Very simpe but tasty.