cherry

Default Long Island Ice Tea

Hello,
do somebody know how to make Long Island Ice Tea ?
Thank you

Scott

In article >,
"cherry" > wrote:

> Hello,
> do somebody know how to make Long Island Ice Tea ?
> Thank you

I don't see the connection with coffee, and a Google search will provide
the answer in a few seconds.

please mail OT responses only
cherry

thank you for answer. It must be a kind of drink. Some people order it like
drink.
Ο "Scott" > έγραψε στο μήνυμα
> In article >,
> "cherry" > wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > do somebody know how to make Long Island Ice Tea ?
> > Thank you

> I don't see the connection with coffee, and a Google search will provide
> the answer in a few seconds.
>
> --
> to respond, change "spamless.invalid" with "optonline.net"
> please mail OT responses only

cherry

thank you for answer. It must be a kind of drink. Some people order it like
drink.
Ο "Scott" > έγραψε στο μήνυμα
> In article >,
> "cherry" > wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > do somebody know how to make Long Island Ice Tea ?
> > Thank you

> I don't see the connection with coffee, and a Google search will provide
> the answer in a few seconds.
>
> --
> to respond, change "spamless.invalid" with "optonline.net"
> please mail OT responses only

cherry

Scott thank you,
i find recipe to: www.webtender.com
Cherry

Ο "Scott" > έγραψε στο μήνυμα
> In article >,
> "cherry" > wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > do somebody know how to make Long Island Ice Tea ?
> > Thank you

> I don't see the connection with coffee, and a Google search will provide
> the answer in a few seconds.
>
> --
> to respond, change "spamless.invalid" with "optonline.net"
> please mail OT responses only

cherry