Old 14-11-2003, 01:59 AM
R R

Default Coffee

I stumbled upon a great website for anyone interested in learning about
coffee in general. It is coffeereview, and it has everything from ratings
of
different brands of coffee to articles on the topic. It is a fascinating
site, I'd thought I would share that with you.

Cheers,

Remo Rosati, author
DIVINE INTERVENTION
http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann