Old 20-01-2009, 12:12 AM posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default Coffee Delivery Software

I'd like to invite you to my site so that you can learn more about
optimizing your daily operations! We work with bottled water & coffee
companies to help improve their delivery operations.

For more information, please visit: http://bottled-water-software.com/Bo...-Software.html